Author Topic: | | My h e a r t keeps b e a t i n g like a h a m m e r | | Book 1 | |  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
.: My h e a r t keeps b e a t i n g like a h a m m e r :.

The male gave a small heave, his tongue lolling out of his open maw as he padded around his territory. His tail flicked behind him, twitching nervously as he lowered his black nose towards the grassy floor. Trotting forward cautiously, ears flicking from side to side. Night was upon the forest he lived in, which meant the killer was out. He was always out, with his pack of wolves. Those traitorous wolves that work for him. The wolf called him, the hunter. For he hunted other animals, and killed them with a round shaped metal thing. It scared him at points, but he rarely had encounters with the hunter, but now that he had a family..He gave a gulp, eyes darting about in fear as he scanned the area. The wolf's name was Caitou, and he was mate to his love, Naika. She was going to have pups soon, and he wanted them to be safe. Caitou would move his family, if he could, but his mate might give birth doing the travel, leaving them in the open without a den. Sighing, he closed his eyes, smiling a bit in relief. The familiar scent of the hunter wasn't in the forest tonight, and he was safe for the time being. Turning around, the wolf began to run back towards his family. They were safe tonight, but how long would they stay safe?

Yay! .3. I did another story, please comment if you want me to continue, when I continue it will be much longer, and the point of view will eventually turn into one of the pup's view.