Author Topic: -=- A FeralHeart CreepyPasta -=-  (Read 4805 times)

Offline .:Talon:.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
-=- A FeralHeart CreepyPasta -=-
« on: January 08, 2013, 12:38:58 am »
I'm Not Here....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was of a rainy night, not too serious. The sky was just dark and dim, the rain pouring at an average pace with the constant rumbling of lightning and thunder. I absolutely enjoyed weathers like these... but my Siberian Husky, Makara, disliked them very much. She would try desperately to squeeze underneath my bed (which, by the way, had only about half a foot space to get underneath... My Husky was well over that size.. :I), and after she had gotten barely half of her body underneath, she would give me that look as if saying 'I'm not here.'. I would laugh at her, and stroke her gently to calm her down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day... it was the same. Same ol' rainy weather, but it was far worse than before. Much more lightning... lightning that almost reached down to touch my street... or my house.

I was on my laptop in my comfortable room, though sorrowness filled me deep within. Makara had died from shock... oh how much she hated the lightning, and the rain... and now she's dead because of her frighteness... She was my best friend, forever loyal to me. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to pull myself together.

I had just gotten FeralHeart, and was trying it out for the first time. I logged into my account and created a random character for the time. As I was waiting for the server to load to Lonely Cave (so loneleh...), I logged into the forums, viewing all the boards and topics. I found this game to be quite interesting... but then I found 'Presets'. A thought rushed into my mind... Makara..

After endless hours of working on my very first preset, I have done it... I made an exact, perfect replica of the Siberian Husky that Makara was. I put it up for download for all to see, and in my Bio I have typed out who the lovely Makara was and how she died... and how she was so important to me. I logged in as her, and looked for a good portal to go through to start my adventure.~

Though, when I entered in a place known as "Ficho Tunnel", no one was there. I found it not as weird... for I was new to this game and thought that probably no one liked to be in this map... No matter... I found another portal leading to an area known as "Bonfire Island". No one was here, either. I found it somewhat weird... for after hearing upon my friends that about 118 players would be found here, I was sure there would at least a few...

I scouted the entire island, no one to be found... Though I did... find something unusual. It was a mesh of a dead canine, blood covering the portion of its chest where its heart should be... I learned how to use 'F3', using it to get a better view... There was a hole... leading to inside of the animal mesh... its veins were hanging out, dripping with fresh blood, and there were arteries torn apart... hanging from an empty space to which I found the heart missing.

I was somewhat spooked... knowing this was a kid-friendly game, meaning no blood or gore... I got suspicious. I turned Makara around back to the portal to "Ficho Tunnel"... but when I stepped inside, a menu popped up on my screen saying "Map File Not Found"... and the lettering was in red. After I clicked "Ok", I found the partal gone with a scratch marks on the side of the hill where the portal should be... The marks were placed as an 'X', and blood streamed down...

I was thinking 'Okay... So maybe there's another way out of here..'. I remembered the "Home" button, so I clciked on the little feather and then "Go Home"... but the same menu popped up.. "Map File Not Found".. though it was a darker red... and the letters looked much more bloodier... And this time.. there was no "Ok" button to click.

The weather got worse, terrible winds almost taking down my fir tree I grew for a few years now. The thunder and lightning grew louder and stronger... and it reminded me of Makara. I got up from the laptop for one minute to close the blinds on my window, but when I got back, I saw my character laying on its side... looking exactly like the dead canine mesh I saw earlier. I started to freak out a while... until in the chatbox... someone spoke. There was no username... only three, red question marks..

<? ? ?> Is anyone here?

I could tell by the colour of the chat the it was in Whisper but why were the marks.. red?... I clicked on the chatbox to type myself... but no caret was appearing. Again, the unknown player spoke.

<? ? ?> ...I see you...
<? ? ?> In your room... your room... there's a leak in your roof... above your head... look up...

My heart pounded... I was trying to understand how this unknown player knew where I was... why it was talking to me... how it got its username to be that colour... But the thoughts were wiped away as blood dripped from above onto my keyboard... then a few more drops..

I froze with fear.. as my head slowly lifted up to see a large, beating heart hanging with veins taped to the ceiling of my room. My eyes started watering with fear as I turned back to the screen of my computer, seeing there was another post the unknown, creepy player has typed.

<? ? ?> I found your heart...

I spam-clicked my mouse on the chatbox, wanting so much as to type and yell out what exactly is happening. I was relieved to find that the caret has appeared. I typed quickly... pressing 'Enter' afterwards, awaiting a response... I was wondering why my character's name appeared other than my username for Whisper... but no matter... This was our lit'le chat..:

<Makara> Who are you? How do you know this... WHO ARE YOU?!
<? ? ?> Lightning... lightning everywhere... take the pain away...
<Makara> Wha? What are you talking about?! Are you going to answer my question?!
<? ? ?> It striked my heart... an unbearable attack...
<Makara> ANSWER ME PLEASE! I'M FREAKING OUT! I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!!!

To this I was getting frustrated.... Tears streamed down my face as my body shook with fear... I could hear the beating of the taped heart on my ceiling getting louder each minute... I even screamed aloud... as lightning struck my house...
I crackle and a pop.... a fire has started inside and outside my house... I started freaking out even more... until the unknown player revealed itself... and said something simply familiar...

<? ? ?> I'm not here.

That very saying reminded me of how I interpretted the look on Makara's face... as I told you before... and in this post.. the entire chat colour was dark red...

Looking at the player's character... it looked exactly like Makara... realistic fur textures... as if a real dog were trapped inside the game itself... I could see the same hole in the chest.... And once more... it posted..

<? ? ?> Look behind you... Good night...

It disappeared just before my laptop shut down automatically... The heart fell to my keyboard... and I let out a scream of bloody-murder... I turned around to see my Husky.. Makara... growling.. with the same hole.. in her chest.. as she lunged at me, biting at my chest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I typed this from a different laptop... I lay here in the hospital... after getting surgery on my chest... The surgeons came up to me with a tray... and in it, there was a heart-shaped keychain covered with blood, with engravings that said "I'm not here" marked on it...

"We found this lodged into your chest..." one of the surgeons said...

So how do you guys like it? This was my very first "Creepypasta" and I hope you all enjoyed. Rate from 0-10 on how much you think it was good.
If I get many 7's or higher, I'll do more Creepypastas for you! Well... hopefully... xD I'm kind of braindead now after writing this.. I may need a bit more inspiration... Lol.. :P
So anyways... comment, rate... I do not care.. xD

Offline Tazmania

• Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
Re: -=- A FeralHeart CreepyPasta -=-
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:43:52 pm »
This.. -RUNZ OFF- NEVER GETTIN A HUSKEH.
So the unknown player, was actually Makara? (I could tell at 'It striked my heart... an unbearable attack...) Also, 10/10 x3 MOAAAAAAR.
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 09:29:43 pm »
Very good. +floof for you!

Offline .:Talon:.

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:48 pm »
This.. -RUNZ OFF- NEVER GETTIN A HUSKEH.
So the unknown player, was actually Makara? (I could tell at 'It striked my heart... an unbearable attack...) Also, 10/10 x3 MOAAAAAAR.

LOL xD
And yes, the unknown player was Makara all along. X3
I'll make some more soon as well!~

And thank you DJTrancix for the floof. :D

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 11:49:20 pm »
No problem, you deserve it.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 06:00:28 pm »
Even if this was a year ago this story is awesome. The best Creepypasta story I have read yet. It frightened me a lot. 8D +Floof
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

baltowolflover

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 02:55:43 am »
Pretty cool creepypasta. I like how you made this. 83

Offline BlazingSun

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 10:46:54 pm »
I'm Not Here....

It was of a rainy night, not too serious. The sky was just dark and dim, the rain pouring at an average pace with the constant rumbling of lightning and thunder. I absolutely enjoyed weathers like these... but my Siberian Husky, Makara, disliked them very much. She would try desperately to squeeze underneath my bed (which, by the way, had only about half a foot space to get underneath... My Husky was well over that size.. :I), and after she had gotten barely half of her body underneath, she would give me that look as if saying 'I'm not here.'. I would laugh at her, and stroke her gently to calm her down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day... it was the same. Same ol' rainy weather, but it was far worse than before. Much more lightning... lightning that almost reached down to touch my street... or my house.

I was on my laptop in my comfortable room, though sorrowness filled me deep within. Makara had died from shock... oh how much she hated the lightning, and the rain... and now she's dead because of her frighteness... She was my best friend, forever loyal to me. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to pull myself together.

I had just gotten FeralHeart, and was trying it out for the first time. I logged into my account and created a random character for the time. As I was waiting for the server to load to Lonely Cave (so loneleh...), I logged into the forums, viewing all the boards and topics. I found this game to be quite interesting... but then I found 'Presets'. A thought rushed into my mind... Makara..

After endless hours of working on my very first preset, I have done it... I made an exact, perfect replica of the Siberian Husky that Makara was. I put it up for download for all to see, and in my Bio I have typed out who the lovely Makara was and how she died... and how she was so important to me. I logged in as her, and looked for a good portal to go through to start my adventure.~

Though, when I entered in a place known as "Ficho Tunnel", no one was there. I found it not as weird... for I was new to this game and thought that probably no one liked to be in this map... No matter... I found another portal leading to an area known as "Bonfire Island". No one was here, either. I found it somewhat weird... for after hearing upon my friends that about 118 players would be found here, I was sure there would at least a few...

I scouted the entire island, no one to be found... Though I did... find something unusual. It was a mesh of a dead canine, blood covering the portion of its chest where its heart should be... I learned how to use 'F3', using it to get a better view... There was a hole... leading to inside of the animal mesh... its veins were hanging out, dripping with fresh blood, and there were arteries torn apart... hanging from an empty space to which I found the heart missing.

I was somewhat spooked... knowing this was a kid-friendly game, meaning no blood or gore... I got suspicious. I turned Makara around back to the portal to "Ficho Tunnel"... but when I stepped inside, a menu popped up on my screen saying "Map File Not Found"... and the lettering was in red. After I clicked "Ok", I found the partal gone with a scratch marks on the side of the hill where the portal should be... The marks were placed as an 'X', and blood streamed down...

I was thinking 'Okay... So maybe there's another way out of here..'. I remembered the "Home" button, so I clciked on the little feather and then "Go Home"... but the same menu popped up.. "Map File Not Found".. though it was a darker red... and the letters looked much more bloodier... And this time.. there was no "Ok" button to click.

The weather got worse, terrible winds almost taking down my fir tree I grew for a few years now. The thunder and lightning grew louder and stronger... and it reminded me of Makara. I got up from the laptop for one minute to close the blinds on my window, but when I got back, I saw my character laying on its side... looking exactly like the dead canine mesh I saw earlier. I started to freak out a while... until in the chatbox... someone spoke. There was no username... only three, red question marks..

<? ? ?> Is anyone here?

I could tell by the colour of the chat the it was in Whisper but why were the marks.. red?... I clicked on the chatbox to type myself... but no caret was appearing. Again, the unknown player spoke.

<? ? ?> ...I see you...
<? ? ?> In your room... your room... there's a leak in your roof... above your head... look up...

My heart pounded... I was trying to understand how this unknown player knew where I was... why it was talking to me... how it got its username to be that colour... But the thoughts were wiped away as blood dripped from above onto my keyboard... then a few more drops..

I froze with fear.. as my head slowly lifted up to see a large, beating heart hanging with veins taped to the ceiling of my room. My eyes started watering with fear as I turned back to the screen of my computer, seeing there was another post the unknown, creepy player has typed.

<? ? ?> I found your heart...

I spam-clicked my mouse on the chatbox, wanting so much as to type and yell out what exactly is happening. I was relieved to find that the caret has appeared. I typed quickly... pressing 'Enter' afterwards, awaiting a response... I was wondering why my character's name appeared other than my username for Whisper... but no matter... This was our lit'le chat..:

<Makara> Who are you? How do you know this... WHO ARE YOU?!
<? ? ?> Lightning... lightning everywhere... take the pain away...
<Makara> Wha? What are you talking about?! Are you going to answer my question?!
<? ? ?> It striked my heart... an unbearable attack...
<Makara> ANSWER ME PLEASE! I'M FREAKING OUT! I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!!!

To this I was getting frustrated.... Tears streamed down my face as my body shook with fear... I could hear the beating of the taped heart on my ceiling getting louder each minute... I even screamed aloud... as lightning struck my house...
I crackle and a pop.... a fire has started inside and outside my house... I started freaking out even more... until the unknown player revealed itself... and said something simply familiar...

<? ? ?> I'm not here.

That very saying reminded me of how I interpretted the look on Makara's face... as I told you before... and in this post.. the entire chat colour was dark red...

Looking at the player's character... it looked exactly like Makara... realistic fur textures... as if a real dog were trapped inside the game itself... I could see the same hole in the chest.... And once more... it posted..

<? ? ?> Look behind you... Good night...

It disappeared just before my laptop shut down automatically... The heart fell to my keyboard... and I let out a scream of bloody-murder... I turned around to see my Husky.. Makara... growling.. with the same hole.. in her chest.. as she lunged at me, biting at my chest...

I typed this from a different laptop... I lay here in the hospital... after getting surgery on my chest... The surgeons came up to me with a tray... and in it, there was a heart-shaped keychain covered with blood, with engravings that said "I'm not here" marked on it...

"We found this lodged into your chest..." one of the surgeons said...

So how do you guys like it? This was my very first "Creepypasta" and I hope you all enjoyed. Rate from 0-10 on how much you think it was good.
If I get many 7's or higher, I'll do more Creepypastas for you! Well... hopefully... xD I'm kind of braindead now after writing this.. I may need a bit more inspiration... Lol.. :P
So anyways... comment, rate... I do not care.. xD

Nope just nope! So much detail! Im startled...

Really good!

*Shakes*

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 05:24:39 am »

I know this is a necro'd post but, this is kinda well written as a creepypasta despite of all the spam of newer ones. It's decently disturbing for me, probably because I don't oftenly get that scared over written text. Overall, it's great as a first try.

Offline Jchix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Extremely British
    • a-scot-is-a-scot
    • a-scot-is-a-scot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 08:16:24 am »
Runs away DDD: Nuuuuuu
So good but creepy  :o Never getting a husky
//Sings do you wanna build a snowman//