Author Topic: apcoplips [ neas vesion part 1]  (Read 2806 times)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
apcoplips [ neas vesion part 1]
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:16:22 am »
[ this is my char neas version of the apcolips a role play that i have posted if you want your stroy to survie jion apolcis it an rp i and my buddy need a whole lot of peeps will you survie the armageddon?...] its was cold and dark  and it was only geting worst at least i made it out of tokeyo befor i herd the caos of the tosas vs the begels i was migerating toward  africa what was atlest left of it i was on my way utinel i stoped i looked at the sign ''ny'' it siade i wasnt in the right place so i called this place home i knew that there were humans the greater survieing ones lived here they if they ever atcatted me it would be no probblem for a lion mix like me when i wander to cloes to them looking for food they looked at me like a hope a light in the dark ness sure i was a reare breed with a reare coat of withe i liked thoes looks i was a beautilful misvet thans what they said but to the other lions i was no good that elagent withe fur was considerd a threat to any pride i tride to go with so i stayed right were i.. was in ''ny''  i let the humans pet me from time to time not the ones that shot at me or throgh rocks at me or any thing hard that they had one tride [ with a pice of chalk] tride to draw me i sat prefatcly still i knew that the human race was coming up not to fast as i saw in the acent runes that were scaterd around the town what ever it meant i was going to find out even if i wuold have to beacome a pet [ as i saw in the runes] it was a hard time and it was not the best... [ ps neas famliy was from africa who migreated to tokeyo and yes this was a time of that game tokeyo jungle what nea looks like you might see her in fh at bon fire forte soulth pole and in last cave so if you want to see her in person try to find her!]
try me i dare you...

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: apcoplips [ neas vesion part 1]
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:10:01 am »
so i cuoldnt at the time find fh non rleated storys but i am [ requtsing ] a nea hunt if any one can find nea post a pic on here and i will post part 2 of apcoplisp[ neas version] but you have to find her in her fave spots that are in the story of the post at the boddom [ if this is considerd a dobble post then sorry]
try me i dare you...

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 09:18:59 am »
Very good.
But i don't supose anyone will find you. Hehe.
And it is spelled 'Apocalipse', with an 'e' at the end. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 09:23:42 am »
Very good.
But i don't supose anyone will find you. Hehe.
And it is spelled 'Apocalipse', with an 'e' at the end. :P

Apocalypse*

But nice try, floofle!

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 03:07:49 am »
thanks but sorry i couldnt make it ehh perfact puls i am now taking charge of the rp my buddy said she was out so ya but is you can spot nea and post the pic here i will make part 2 and set you up for rp and cloud can you spell me that one more time plz?
try me i dare you...

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 08:14:03 am »
nvm my buddys back on and i for got to make a promoion of nea back then and what happend but your going to have to rate this if you want to see [wich i dout all of you will ever do i am so unpopular]
try me i dare you...