Author Topic: Survive.  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Survive.
« on: December 24, 2013, 02:06:34 am »

okie, i made a story. may have gore and foul language. be warned c;

Against the flushed orange sunset, a lone figure sat atop a rooftop. It was flat built of bricks, like the house that supported it. Unknowingly, the character holding the human figure was being watched by another. His head shone, almost completely encased by the metal hat. He wasn't wearing much armour under that, only a simple padded vest and short sleeved shirt. His legs clad in black cloth, feet in brown leather. Around his waist was a belt carrying a sword carefully encased in a sheath. Swiftly the man got to his feet and quietly stepped along the roof. With a hissing sound, he took out the sword.
It was clear that this man was an assassin, sent to kill the lone person on the rooftop. He looked unpaid, rough, and poor, for he had a ragged and untrimmed style to him. With a few steps left, he raised the sword and took a leap. Right before pinning the person down with the flat side of his sword, he snarled with a curled lip: "Nasty shifter!" and cut the other man's head off before he had a chance to react.

-wip-

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Survive.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 02:13:57 am »
An interesting tale here Ms. Birdi. I like the introduction as it gives the reader some curiosity as to what may happen next. Not to mention the detail is simplistic and understandable yet all the same cryptic. I'll be looking forward to it's continuation. Good job thus far.
gone