Author Topic: Feather: Animators & Voice Actors Needed, Please Read!  (Read 3224 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Feather: Animators & Voice Actors Needed, Please Read!
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:36:22 pm »
Animators and Voice Actors needed for a story about a cat who ends up going to the city after an attack by a pack of wolves. We are looking for two different animators, a Character Animator and a Background Animator. Character Animators will of course, animate the characters, while Background Animators will do things like drawing the background AND animating it with Clouds, Fire, Rain, Thunder, Rivers, Leaves and Grass! Sadly, you cannot get any money, but will be credited in the intro and credits. The plot is sadly not all done yet, so make sure that you can animate from I guess about Halloween to when ever the animated version on the series is over.  I have some voices that people can play, here they are along with the characters.

Feather (Young): A female character, age range for the voice should be from about 4-6 (I know that's really young, but it fits the voice needed) and the voice should be cute sounding  :).

Mira (Young): A short-term character, about 5-7, since Mira is Feathers bit older sister. Then voice should be a bit valley like, but still sound young.

Snow: A short-term character (man, there a lot of short-term characters here?) The voice should be more mature, since she is the mother of two kits.

Blood: (I don't want to spoil the story, so please make sure you give your sample of voice before accept and read the plot.) A semi short-term character. The voice should be of a male, and most of his role is in Flashbacks.

Toby (Young): A short-term character with a trouble-maker kind of voice, that could age range from 5 to 7, and of course, he is male.

Tear (Semi-Young): A female character, with a young lady's voice, classy and pretty as well. She shouldn't be to old-sounding, but still pretty and still young sounding.

Chrome (Semi-Young): A short-term character, I've not planed a voice much for him, so accepting a male voice that would sound like a old teenager, but still serious.

Feather :A short-term character. a female voice like a teenager. Basically accepting a teenager voice,  but that does NOT mean that it has to sound like a valley voice.

Toby: A older teenager voice would work, from about 16 to 18 would be perfect for Toby!

Chrome: A serious male voice would work for Chrome.

Tear: A pretty lady's voice would be perfect for Tear.

Daisy: A valley voice would be perfect for this character, so age should be from 15 to 18.

Kilo: Short-term, a teenager voice about 13 to 16 would work, and should have a serious sounding voice.

Tomodachi: Short-term, the voice should sound about like a 13 to 14 year old teenagers.

Night: Short-term, the voice should sound like a male teenager about 14 to 17.

Mint: A female voice should sound like a 15 to 18 year old.

Apply at [email protected] for voice acting and animator samples!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Feather: Animators & Voice Actors Needed, Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 01:38:16 am »
I could join as a voice actor since I have a lot of animations on my hands already. Sounds neat though!

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 06:16:02 am »
I could maybe do Mint since my friends say I sound like I am 15 xD Just give me some time to get a new mic.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 05:40:29 pm »
Thank you all so much for posting! Make sure to send any voice or animation samples to my gmail at [email protected] so I can make sure you've posted! It makes me so happy when people reply to my posts! Thank you again and I hope that you have fun!   :D

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 03:42:34 am »
Hey everyone! There has been a slight change in plan for Chrome's voice! I'm not sure if Scottish is the proper accent name, but it's the kind that... I'll just give an example... "Let's get to sleep, it's been a heck of a long day and I be as tired as a kitten!" (Worst example and is one of the line actually... I think it is anyways... Something along the lines of that anyways...) But, I hope people can still apply!