Author Topic: An Ash-Colored Wolf's Thoughts  (Read 1508 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
An Ash-Colored Wolf's Thoughts
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:25:06 pm »
Just a something I thought I'd write. Starring one of my characters, Ashen the Wolf! And of course maybe everyone else lol.
Enjoy!!

Idk Some Title

Ashen sighed and sat down on a ledge overlooking the island of Inferno Park. Staring at the sky, the wolf watched as EmberFlower the Sikkita flew around.

Lying on her belly, the gray wolf rested her head between her paws. "It seems like it's all just a dream, the fact we're all here now." she thought aloud.

"A dream that's all good to be true." Sighing once again, Ashen closed her lavender colored eyes. Of course she was thinking about this; the fact that the 'Call and everyone else is together seems unreal to her.

"Hey, what are you doing, Ashen?" a voice sounded, making said gray wolf jump and turn around.

"Oh, heh. You scared me, Faraji." Ashen breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the Bombay Cat.

"I always do that. Anyway, what'cha doing?" Faraji sat down, tail curling around her paws.

Ashen turned back to the overlook, "I was just thinking. This all seems too good to be true, doesn't it? The fact we're all together like we are."

Faraji huffed, "Might seem that way to you, but to me it's just a getaway." The feline glanced at her paws before turning to Ashen, "It's alright, though. Heh, without the 'Call, I don't know where I'd be."

"Yeah, I know your backstory. Sorry about that," Ashen drooped an ear, "But do you ever wonder why we're here? Why we're all together as friends? We all lived far away from each other. EmberFlower's a Sikkita, how did we even get her here?"

The Bombay chuckled, "She crashed through a window, Ashen. Did'ja forget? Heh, that was an interesting day."

Ashen agreed, a smile forming on her muzzle at the memories. But then she frowned, "Do you ever wonder if there's an even more important role we have, Faraji? Like, if there's a reason we were all brought together?" she asked the black cat, who shrugged.

"Who knows? Maybe we're some sort of 'Main Nine' or something. That'd be interesting." Faraji laughed, "Or maybe there are special gems we need to find so I don't know, Fire can turn golden or something."

Ashen burst into laughter, "A golden Fire? I'd love to see that happen!" Faraji grinned, then gasped playfully.

"Or maybe all of us turn golden!" she declared, "A glowing gold color! We'd glow!" At this point, Ashen was dying of laughter.

"Wow, Faraji," she gasped, "I never knew you could be so funny! You're usually grumpy!" the gray wolf nudged the Bombay, who grinned wider in response.

"It's a good day, what can I say?" the cat replied, "That rhymed, hah! You owe me... Um... A diamond!"

Ashen snorted while trying to calm herself down, "I don't have a diamond, silly!"

At that moment, Fire walked up to them, "Having fun, guys?" she asked, chuckling herself.

"Oh, hey Fire!" Ashen panted, the laughter making her breathless, "How's it going?"

"Good," the fiery wolf responded, "But it'd be better if I was golden!" she jumped on Ashen, who yelped playfully.

"Okay guys, calm down." Faraji told them, still grinning. "Fire, don't you have a group to run?"

"Oh yeah!" realization hit Fire's face, and she leapt off of Ashen, "Unity needs me! I'll see you guys later!" She ran off, leaving Ashen and Faraji to grin at each other.

"Golden Fire!" Ashen yowled, jumping onto Faraji.

"Golden all of us!" Faraji replied.

The pair kept playing for a bit, before Naoma and EmberFlower came up to them and ruined it.

The End lol

Yep, that was it xD. Usually it's Faraji who has her deep thoughts interrupted, but not this time! Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed that lol.

My mind is a strange place.

Oh, and cookies to whoever can tell what the My Little Pony and Sonic references are! (Hint: "Golden Fire!")