Author Topic: An Undertale Fire Encounter  (Read 1992 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
An Undertale Fire Encounter
« on: June 27, 2016, 02:17:28 am »
yep. cause why not yo. also it may not be very game-accurate with what it says and such, but ehh

Fire patiently sits in front of you!

FIGHT
V
You have chosen to FIGHT Fire.                     
Damage Dealt: 169
"Ah... Well, I... Didn't expect that..."
"What did I do to deserve being attacked?"
"Oh well..."
"Laila... Faraji... Everyone... I'm sorry..."

Fire has been defeated.
Your LOVE increased.
...You monster.

ACT
V
CHECK                                        TALK                                        INSULT                                           FLIRT
FIRE- AT 5, DEF 1                       *You try to talk                        *You tell Fire that                           *You wiggle your hips.
Member of a group                      to Fire.                                     her pelt is a stupid                         *Fire looks awkwardly
called The Inferno's Call               *...She just shuffles                color.                                              away.
Deeply cares about                      awkwardly in place.                  "H-hey! That's not                         "Sorry, I'm not really...
her friends                                                                                   very nice..."                                   looking..."
                                                   *You try to talk again.
                                                   *Fire squeaks softly.                 *You tell Fire her                            *You ask Fire if she's
                                                                                                    mane is stupidly                            made of fire.
                                                                                                    long.                                             *You explain that she
                                                                                                   "N-No it's not!"                              is too hot to be a regular
                                                                                                                                                         wolf, eyebrow wiggle included.
                                                                                                   *You try again to                            "Um... Can you not?"
                                                                                                   insult Fire.
                                                                                                   *She sighs and                               *You try again to FLIRT.
                                                                                                   ignores you.                                    *Fire shakes her head
                                                                                                                                                           and ignores you.

ITEM
V
BUTTSPIE                                        STARFAIT
*You eat the                                    *You eat the Starfait.
Butterscotch Pie.                             *Your health has been
*Your health has                              restored.
been restored.                                 *Fire tilts her head.
*Fire pants slightly.

MERCY
V
SPARE                                             FLEE
*You decided to                               *You ran away from
SPARE Fire.                                     the Encounter.
*She smiles and                              *Fire whimpers sadly.
walks off.

yo don't judge me too hard, xD

also, tell me which way you would go!

i'd go MERCY>SPARE cause yeah. dun wanna hurt my lil' wolfie ;3

ArcticGalaxy

Re: An Undertale Fire Encounter
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 02:39:50 am »
This...was...AWESOME!!!! +floof

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 02:42:33 am »
I would....mash all the buttons and break the game c: ?
But I just read and went uh... Talk, Flirt & Mercy. That was too amusing x'D

- Pandeer Sticker To The Snout -

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

AngryGayFish

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 12:12:25 pm »
Amazing! I might do the same with Fez if you don't mind :3