Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144589 times)

Offline Meikoblue

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2015, 11:28:45 pm »
Okay thank you

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2015, 11:38:23 pm »
 So  will it be up tomorrow, I'm guessing it wont be up today?

Like the others + mods have said before, there isn't a certain time the server will be up. It's just a matter of patience.

EDIT: Sorry, Hooli got to ya before me, haha. But yeah, the best bet is in a couple of days.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline TsavoJackal

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2015, 11:50:49 pm »
seriously
i know people have said the same thing im about to say but
why
feralheart isnt widely known
feralheart doesnt use money
im not implying that the fakers on tumblr might be the real culprits obviously
but if they are
what are you doing with your life right now
your bringing your personal problems into some game
nobody knows/cares about your personal problems with the staff
hacking fh and causing problems for it doesnt help anything
youre just making a bunch of clueless people all sad bc their game that helped them through so much has stopped working
like is it really that funny
is it really worth it
if you respect kov then you wouldnt hack a game he worked so hard on lol

Offline TsavoJackal

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2015, 11:54:43 pm »
I wonder why people on Tumblr [If they are] would advert their problems and issues onto a game. It is a children's game, although teens/young adults like myself play it just as much. It's not right to do something that I would say "Petty" by hacking FH. That's disrespect to Kov and the rest of the Fh Staff.

In general, if there's a problem, just solve it correctly. And if you have a problem about something that possibly involves someone, please be the bigger person and either ignore or properly confront that person about it. Instead of ruining things for others in the process.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #504 on: November 30, 2015, 12:15:41 am »
The 'hackers' just used a security flaw that seems to have carried over from IT since the same problem happened. They have a dislike for the staff for their own reasons.

It's not that they didn't handle the problem, they chose to attack the game and cause 'fear'. It's what hackers do, they ruin things for others to enjoy themselves. Trust me, i've seen more than my fair share of hackers.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #505 on: November 30, 2015, 12:16:21 am »
Seriously really this isn't cool. I really agree. But why would somebody be so childish to do such a thing to not a wide known game. Just sayin' :I
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 30, 2015, 12:44:38 am »
While I wait, I've been catching up on the forums for the past 4 hours. Hope to see the server go up soon. I'm really starting to miss it, aha.
I miss it already. ;-; I hope it comes back up.

It will! We just have to be patient. c: It'll most likely be up in the next few upcoming days to come.

Check out PrettyReckless's new topic for some good ideas if you are bored or frustrated with waiting! :D

Offline Xsxs

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • SkylessWing at DevianArt
« Reply #507 on: November 30, 2015, 01:08:09 am »
I was curious onto what was wrong with FH, but now I see what the issue is  :) My friends and I have quickly found a solution to a RPless weekend. Hopefully the game is up soon! :3
Don't judge my story the chapter you walked in.

Offline Fumbles

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 30, 2015, 01:13:36 am »
I don't have the IPs because the FH staff won't respond to me and give me the necessary information. There's nothing I can do until the FH staff get back to me. I've done all I can so far.
I believe several staffers have responded to you this evening, from what I am told. You are asking for very personal information from us, when we're still trying to recover and re-work around quite a little shake-up; It only happened less than 24 hours ago. We can't make promises that we'll have the answer to everybody's questions in the greatest detail at the end of the day, but if we are able to help give a heads-up to any other gaming communities, we must first get our own matters in line before we can do this.
Bear with us for a little while. It'll be alright.

Also, AbyssalRadiance had a great post up there about the hackers in general. They be trollz. Sit tight, Raz works his magic, and we'll be fine. No need to fret over them or give them your attention from the general community. They don't deserve such, no? :p

This is news to me. I haven't gotten a single response PM from any staff members yet.

Floof is right, the hackers did this to get all of your attention. Your only doing what they want exactly if you make a big deal about this stuff, dont worry about it Raz will take care of it all. The server will be back up in no time at all, stay true to Feral heart if you love the game youll be patient. Be safe guys, and happy late thanksgiving!!

Offline BigBBAFan

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2015, 11:26:20 am »
I still cant log in for some silly reason.