Author Topic: Abandoned the Game, Mobbing the Forum  (Read 2709 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Abandoned the Game, Mobbing the Forum
« on: December 27, 2011, 07:19:27 pm »
Well, I'm gone for a while. Why? Because of an unknown bug in the patch that does not let me edit, create or delete characters and I shall not go into the hassle that it has caused. But I shall thank Red, the one staff member who gave a flying mushroom about my issue. So much so, they actually tried their best to fix it and when they couldn't gave me a lot of support. So, I'm out until a solution has been found for it. Since surprisingly enough, not being able to edit your character or make new ones to keep up with everyone else flying around or whatever, is rather depressing.

So it's a number of reasons, but I don't leave you bitterly or forever. I leave just a little disappointed but a little bit hopeful that a "cure" might be found for this mysterious bug and then, and only then will I be back.

. pibble .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:22:47 pm by FoxfangPitbull »

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Offline
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 03:22:17 pm »
Well isn't this just a brilliant kettle of fish? No, No it's not. I will be gone for good unless FH can sort itself out, I thought I was just gonna be offline temporarily whilst the bugs are/were worked on, but no, it went from bad to worse. In my eyes, patches were haphazardly installed, creating more problems because the problems in the old patches just weren't fixed in the first place or something along those lines.
Personally, I now just CANNOT play FH because it will not let me, and I shall not go into how that is being solved...

The staff have disappeared and along with that, there is little to no help for people who really need it.

Either way, that is my observation and opinion. I will be on the forums because I do have a massive issue/bug that I WILL have solved and I WILL NOT be ignored about it, because that's just unfair. I may create a different account later on, but who knows.

Happy New Year

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Abandoned the Game, Mobbing the Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:30:37 am »
I wish I could help but I ish not a person who can fix bugs :P You gotta get kov 's attention if ju want a bug fix :P

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Abandoned the Game, Mobbing the Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:43:03 am »
I sorted it anyway