Author Topic: Updated 22/08/12 Gone for a While Again...  (Read 4414 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Might be Inactive for a While
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 02:22:31 pm »
Sorry to hear that your leaving! When I was in school, I made friends. You should try making friends and if your bullied by a mean person then report it to your parents and/or your teacher(s). I'll give you a cookie -gives cookie- so you can eat it. Have a good time at school ingredient.
Signature by Green

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Might be Inactive for a While
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 12:12:01 am »
I forgot to reply to this thread. Thank you guys for being supportive, i still do not have people talking to me D: I dont think i am going to make good friends at this school.

I have some good news (for me) i have finished my school exams, holidays are coming soon and im so excited. I should be as active as i used to be.

Btw thank you for the cookie Stephen though i think i left it a bit late to eat xD

Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Updated 22/08/12 Gone for a While Again...
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 02:42:43 pm »
The internet plan im using is limited and im almost over the limit. My parents arent going to buy anymore internet for a while since it gets used up too quickly and its very expensive. Were going through some money issues at the moment Dx I have no idea when ill be able to use the internet again, i rarely go to free wifi places.

So, i wish you all a farewell for now.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Updated 22/08/12 Gone for a While Again...
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »
The internet plan im using is limited and im almost over the limit. My parents arent going to buy anymore internet for a while since it gets used up too quickly and its very expensive. Were going through some money issues at the moment Dx I have no idea when ill be able to use the internet again, i rarely go to free wifi places.

So, i wish you all a farewell for now.

I'm really sorry to hear that Ingredient, I hope things improve for you m'love. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 12:05:30 pm »
That's a shame Ingredient. I haven't quite had the chance to get to know you, but you make awesome stuff and I'm sure many on FH will miss you.

Sameth, that sounds horrible. I was also bullied at school a lot but I never had it as bad as you. Wow, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I never really blended well with other people due to personality clashes, different interests etc etc. I'm kinda a lone-wolf kinda bloke which is why I generally cringed at the sight of group projects XD. But at least managed to keep my best friend from that school, who used to sorta bully me as well, but at least I got him back a few times as well haha.

As they say; What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger! Hang in there ingredient and school will be over soon and you'll be celebrating left, right and center ^^

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:46 pm »
Naww thanks you guys. Im still lonely at school and we still are going through money issues -.- Life is tough. We seem to have a better internet plan though :) Ill be on a lot during weekends, i seem to lack the skill of finishing homework and studying xD