Author Topic: Taking a Break...  (Read 1546 times)

Aweu

Taking a Break...
« on: August 04, 2012, 07:08:11 pm »
Hello there... I have some bad news...

Well, I've been having some really bad days from June, and now to August. I have lost a friend, too, because of my mood recently. I'm sorry to say, that I am taking a break from the FeralHeart forums. Just the forums, not the game, you;ll be able to chat with me in game, but I won't be very peppy. I really don't want to take a break from the forums, but it's best, so I don't lash out on people, and I don't want to loose friends.  But, maybe a break from the game too, but... You'll see me sometimes, mostly everywhere, probably on these characters that reflect my moods:
Pain
Schizophrenic
Sadly
Scar
And, Aweu, my main character that is just like me.

In game... I might tell you I'm crying... I don't know why, maybe because of my loss of a friend. Don't worry, by next month I might be better... It depends... I've been going to my therapists, and I have not gotten any better. I'm sorry I'm telling you all this stuff all in one. But, I just needed to tell it to someone...    :'( Bai guiz on the forumz, hope to see you in game sometime...  I will be on all day today... Maybe for a short while the rest of the week, but not all day.
~ Aweu

CloudFish

Re: Taking a Break...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »
am sorry to hear, hope everything starts to turn around and work up for you, awoo. will miss your creepings around here. breaks are good to take though, especially from things like this.

Aweu

Re: Taking a Break...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:26:52 pm »
am sorry to hear, hope everything starts to turn around and work up for you, awoo. will miss your creepings around here. breaks are good to take though, especially from things like this.
Thanks Cloudy, I will miss this.