Author Topic: GoodBye time!  (Read 2737 times)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
GoodBye time!
« on: September 01, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »
Hey guys!

*Well im going to be leaving FH, its hard for me to leave this great wounderful game.I have been on here from the beginning of the started.Well the reason im leaving is because all my friends dont talk to me, they wont rp with me no more.I had many great friends zeek303, fofo2310, lillywolf and some other great friends i meet on here and became great friends with but that is all gone!  :'( :'( I..i wish i could have the old days back but i cant, thats when we were all together rping having fun but its gone and im alone. I will finish my three maps im making and then mostliky leave for sometime, i dont know if i be back at all.

.:Maps in making:.
*TheFourClans~WarriorCats
*TheDarkForest
*MoonPacks
(So i will mostliky have all these public or give them to people who will use them well)

SoulRevenge

Re: GoodBye time!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 08:40:13 pm »
Awww. I'm sad to see chu go D=

Also, about your friends; some people just come and go with the wind, and quite unfourtantly- friends don't last forever TT_TT.

I'd suggest, if you ever see them online- to try to talk to them and ask them why they've been ignoring you for so long if you get the chance. :c
You might get a friend back though~ :DD

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 08:41:07 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear this, Bluefall.
I wish you the best in real life and elsewhere. ~ <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 08:45:56 pm »
Awww. I'm sad to see chu go D=

Also, about your friends; some people just come and go with the wind, and quite unfourtantly- friends don't last forever TT_TT.

I'd suggest, if you ever see them online- to try to talk to them and ask them why they've been ignoring you for so long if you get the chance. :c
You might get a friend back though~ :DD
I was talking to them last night but they did not want to talk much they just changed the talking to something else

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 08:46:10 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear this, Bluefall.
I wish you the best in real life and elsewhere. ~ <3

Thank you

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 01:19:00 am »
Well I'm very sorry to hear you want to leave... and well I'm sorry your friends that you made here aren't talking to you anymore but why leave us so soon :(? You can make plenty new awesome friends here. *Grabs and gives a big hug* Hey even I wouldn't mind being your friend ^_^ . Well it's up to you what your final choice will be but if you ever decide to come back know that you'll always be welcomed here with open arms. Best wishes for you and hope you feel better eventually... it's always a huge loss even when one member leaves the community. *Nuzzles*
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:21:01 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »
Well I'm very sorry to hear you want to leave... and well I'm sorry your friends that you made here aren't talking to you anymore but why leave us so soon :(? You can make plenty new awesome friends here. *Grabs and gives a big hug* Hey even I wouldn't mind being your friend ^_^ . Well it's up to you what your final choice will be but if you ever decide to come back know that you'll always be welcomed here with open arms. Best wishes for you and hope you feel better eventually... it's always a huge loss even when one member leaves the community. *Nuzzles*
Thanks, i think i might be staying because your right i know i can fine new best friends mabey like you ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »
Yay  ;D! *hugs* I'm glad you'll stay now ^_^ I have lost alot of friends myself who have left the game etc but after a while you'll eventually find new ones even if they don't replace the ones you once had its alot better than having no one. I hope to see you in game one day Bluefall  :)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 10:24:38 pm »
Yay  ;D! *hugs* I'm glad you'll stay now ^_^ I have lost alot of friends myself who have left the game etc but after a while you'll eventually find new ones even if they don't replace the ones you once had its alot better than having no one. I hope to see you in game one day Bluefall  :)
Same here ^^