Author Topic: Time to go.  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Darkoblivion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Time to go.
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:29:20 am »
Yes I am currently in the process of leaving FeralHeart. Goodbye, and let me answer the following possible questions;
1. Am I coming back?
No.
2. Why are you leaving?
I love FeralHeart I truly do, but there is just too much drama in all of the mapless roleplays. Any mapped roleplay I try to start goes inactive because of irl problems, and mapped roleplays I join I never like due to the roleplays theme. The game has gotten boring over the years and it seems quite dead. General chat isn't as fun as it once was and mapless Clans just aren't good anymore. Packs and Prides just seem unimportant to me. Also KovuLKD quit, and I see no reason for its own creator to leave. I find it unfair, and since the game will never have any progress I take my leave.
3. Other reasons for leaving?
I will put that into a list;
1. Incredibly disrespectful members of FeralHeart ranting and harassing me and my other account every day.

2. Powerplayers and godmodders like I have never seen; when I try to defend my friends in RP I always have to leave because of stress from illiteracy(Not that any of you reading this are illiterate).

3. My friends keep leaving or stab me in the back, I am sick of evil pixellations yelling and badgering me that I somehow once trusted. So I am following the friends that left FeralHeart.

4. Lag like I have never seen before in my time playing FeralHeart, I tried to close other tabs and even ask for help but no luck.

There are other reasons but those I am keeping to myself... now I give you a very fond farewell...
BY LEAVING IN STYLEEEE.

Click theh eggies if you want o3o... So they don't, you know... die.

Sir Equius

Re: Time to go.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:25:25 am »
D--> Sorry to hear that you had to go through that, Oblivion. If you feel like it's time to leave, then it's understandable. Goodbye.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Time to go.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:36:28 am »
I am truly sorry to hear of your reasons for leaving us, though, like Sir Equius has stated, it is understandable and you will not be judged for it. I hope you have a good life and one full of smiles and happy memories.

Farewell.~
gone