Author Topic: I need some time to rethink things...  (Read 1556 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
I need some time to rethink things...
« on: October 23, 2013, 08:15:16 pm »
I need some time to rethink things, I am fed up with this month...mainly because so many lives were lost. I do not know how a normal person can stand so much hurt and pain in one month? This is really depressing and I am so sorry for the family and their loss. It is terrible to see so many gone from our sight but they will still stay in our heart. I will always remember Demonic and Dark Petal... And those deceased will always stay in my mind and heart.

These saddening events are too much for me to just get over in my mind, they are too big holes to patch up by getting involved with other activities and such.
These scars are there and they will always remind me...

So I hope that no more deaths happen, don't you think we lost too many lives? No one deserves to die, not even an enemy.

My heart goes out to all the family, I hope you can manage the pain. It is difficult at first but like rain, the pain will soon disappear.

As for me, I will be engaged in less threads than usual, I don't want to get close to anyone any more, I learnt my lesson. I got close and I lost a friend last year, then my FH mate who died too and now these two... </3

I will be fine, I just need some peace and probably a paper and pen to free me from these thoughts. I cannot believe that FH has lost so many in just one....one month. October is cursed...

I hope to come back soon, but for now I will be posting a leaving thread and hoping to get over this pain. R.I.P to all those deceased that died this year but mostly this month. It is so weird that Halloween and the day of the dead happens this year as well....

I have had so much pain this year so I will be taking a break, don't know how long...

Anyways, goodbye my dear floofs.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: I need some time to rethink things...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 08:47:36 pm »
You have a kind heart Crystal and t'is sad to see you go. However it's completely understandable. This month has been rather difficult with many burdens, though it's all the misfortunes of life itself. I wish you luck in your departure and remember to stay strong. You have been a wonderful floof to the community and it'd be heartbreaking if something were to happen. Also, an early Happy Halloween to ye'. I shall miss ye'.

Auf weidersehen.~
gone

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:41:38 pm »
This mouth has been one full of mourning and last minute second thoughts. I'd understand why you want to leave. I hope that you as well as others who were close to the ones that have passed take time to recover. Until then, Crystal, take as much time you need for silence from the outside. A flower for you...
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 05:00:35 pm »
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words...

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 05:39:42 pm »
It truly is sad to see all these lives lost, but it's easy for me to say to move on sometimes to be honest. Don't rush in and call me cruel, as I do mourn over them. I'm really sorry for all these loses, and I understand why you would want to be more inactive/leaving for maybe a bit.

I will miss you, and I hope you feel better from all this soon, Crystal. These people will always be in our hearts and memories, at least. <3

Hidden
I know this is sort of a serious moment, but funny how I watched something not long ago that almost made me cry.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 05:50:27 pm »
Thanks Hugrf your words do mean a lot, and you certainly don't sound cruel. I understand how it is easier to just move on or tell others to move on. But once you settle then this pain of loss welcomes itself in and you cannot really think clearly. I hope to be active again in my own time. Thanks again.