Author Topic: {EDIT: RETURN} Going away for a while  (Read 1128 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
{EDIT: RETURN} Going away for a while
« on: May 05, 2014, 09:09:46 pm »

Hey guys :)

I'm glad to say I'm coming back to feral-heart. And just in time for the mots too... I know I'll have some floofs to nominate! But yes, I am back to the forums and game. I look forward to being more active and helpful this time!

Hey Guys

I'm becoming less and less active on feral heart. Part of it simply being my game isn't working; but even if it was I would scarcely be on. It's a whole number of things, like stress, exams, practice, art, and generally other things that I'd rather be doing with my time.

I won't be totally leaving- I'll probably drop by the forum once a week or so, even if I don't post anything. I've been noticing a good deal of changes going on semi-recently, and they seem to be for the best.

Anyways, see you all around. I'm still active on deviantart, and If you PM me, I'll tell you my kik account~

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:09:44 pm by MochaCocoa »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Going away for a while
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:32:04 pm »
Yer leave is most reasonable, Ms. Mocha. Reality does have a habit of draggin' one away from a particular virtual community(ies) but regardless, it does come first on certain occasions. I bid ye' the best of luck with yer studies and may those stress-causin' occurrences ease up on ye' soon. I shall miss seein' yer coffee face around here and in-game wise as much as I used to but this is for the best in yer cause.
Therefore, I bid ye' farewell, ma'am. Feel free to shoot me a random PM if ye'd like to chat whenever ye' have the time to visit every now and again.
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 11:37:56 pm »
This is understandable Mocha :) Good luck with those important things you should do! I hope everything goes well~

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 12:04:25 am »
Its sad to see you leave, its always sad to see a new thread in LEAVING. It makes you think that this little community we have is always changing and change is hard, but sometimes, yes it for the best. I hope you come back one day and join the game fully once again so you can share yourself with us again. :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 06:30:47 pm »
Mocha, your absence will be of most reasonable m'am. School work does take alot out of you (college does to but eh, gotta push through right?). I wish you the best on your exams and sturf meh friend, and remember, stay fab mkay? c: Can't wait for you to return so I may snuggle you to death. #2FAB4U Foreves <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves