Author Topic: Maybe I should go...  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Maybe I should go...
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:09:50 pm »
This isn't a official goodbye. However, I do feel I should leave for the following reasons:

I feel left out in conversations.
When I post a topic, not many people post, like my art topic. Only one person posted. Same with some of my stories.
I was absolutely disgusted when I posted a topic to do with Henry Allen's death. No one posted.
When I made a mistake, I say sorry but no one forgives me. Thanks.

Chances of me staying are quite low. But if I do leave, I shall still post on Floofy World and TSS.

Well, what do you think?

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
Re: Maybe I should go...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:16:00 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Forgive me for intruding on this, but I noticed it in my usual scanning of the forums. I think I can give you some helpful tips and then you can decide whether you should stay or not.

- First, not everyone is going to reply to your threads dear, even if it's about something that should be noticed. Replies sort of come natural, like leaves in the Fall.

- If you ever feel left out of conversations, well you're more than welcome to join some of mine. I notice everyone no matter how small their avatar is. -stronghearted-

- I'll be excited to read some of your stories, being that I'm a fan of writing, but not many others are which is why you might not get the responses you want.

- Though many don't accept apologies around here, mistakes are always forgiven.

That's all I have to say, but keep your head up and think about staying. You're one user, but you make a big difference.

Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:28:10 pm »
Good points there, wise words. Hmm.

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 01:38:00 pm »

Don't worry about if others don't pay attention, because you do have someone who does. :3 Glad I could be of service.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »
Souly! Nuuuu! Don't go! You're an awesome floof! You're art is OUTSTANDING, I love the drawing you did for me! PLEASE stay!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 01:58:07 am »

Forgive me for intruding on this, but I noticed it in my usual scanning of the forums. I think I can give you some helpful tips and then you can decide whether you should stay or not.

- First, not everyone is going to reply to your threads dear, even if it's about something that should be noticed. Replies sort of come natural, like leaves in the Fall.

- If you ever feel left out of conversations, well you're more than welcome to join some of mine. I notice everyone no matter how small their avatar is. -stronghearted-

- I'll be excited to read some of your stories, being that I'm a fan of writing, but not many others are which is why you might not get the responses you want.

- Though many don't accept apologies around here, mistakes are always forgiven.

That's all I have to say, but keep your head up and think about staying. You're one user, but you make a big difference.

I have to admit I must agree with FullMetal here. Not everyone will post on your threads, and honestly there are some art threads I wish people would look at of mine, but don't. Though it would be pretty upsetting if your reasoning for leaving is because of that. Not everyone will get the conversation or posts on their threads they might want due to the fact of this community being as big as it is.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 02:02:00 am »
I'm sorry you feel this way dear. No one should ever feel the need to leave because they feel left out and alone. I have my hopes that you'll be staying, but it's all up to you.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 02:20:51 am »
No, don't leave! D:

As said before, people may not post on your threads. I felt quite discouraged from drawing when no one posted on my thread, but it's what I love doing, and the amount of replies on a post doesn't really matter. I'm really bad at complimenting things, and just talking to other people in general, so I don't post on art threads and stuff all too often.

If you feel left out of conversations, then just keep trying to talk to the other people and bring up new topics. Or maybe you shouldn't listen to a person who as I said before, is really bad at talking to people. xD If they're really leaving you out and not talking to you at all, heck, just stop talking to them and find someone else to talk to that will actually listen and respond to you.

Although I don't know what happened, if whoever you were talking about didn't forgive you and won't forgive you, they're not worth talking to if they can't accept an apology for a mistake.

And er, I've never really heard of Henry Allen. But just because no one responded doesn't mean that no one cares, and that goes for the threads with your stories and art.

I can't really stop you if you decide to leave, but I do hope that you at least think about what the others above me and myself have said.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 07:51:09 am »
Well thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm still deciding. For now, I'll just post here and on my roleplays.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 08:25:10 am »
Were you being sarcastic on that post? Wasn't very sure...it's hard to tell with typing you know.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble