Author Topic: Leaving. I can't deal with the pain.  (Read 3886 times)

Offline Scarlet[]Death

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Leaving. I can't deal with the pain.
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:06:33 pm »
 I know this is probably not something I should talk about on here. But I have to let it out considering how much pain I've suffered through. I have to leave Feral Heart because of somebody that has hurt me, very badly. To the point where I can't be on the game anymore without remembering what he did. He's done treacherous things to me which has made my experience on FH a nightmare. I've never, ever had a good experience on FH since we met. This person used me, I thought he was a friend-- No, more than a friend. He was so close to me but then suddenly, yesterday and the day before.... He lets me have it. All because something months ago that he couldn't get over. He said I was the problem - ME the most sweetest person who cared the most about him and he just drops me, lets me go just like that. Not even giving me a chance. Just throws me in the trash. I've never wanted to do anything bad to him, never ever wanted to! And now... As selfish as he is, blames everyone else for the problems he starts. I've tried to change his attitude, his perspective of people and he just got worse. He got so blunt. He got so careless and didn't give a crap about me. He didn't even care that I'm doing this now. He left me and he doesn't care about me. He doesn't care that I'm in such emotional agony and feel as if I wish I want to drop dead. He doesn't care. All he cares about is himself and says I'm the problem when he started everything. I pleaded to him multiple times, and he always gives me blunt, careless talk. Like he's a zombie. He used to be my world, he used to be who I looked forward to when I went onto that game and now.... he just...... He just..... i can't do this. i have to quit FH. His memories will forever break me down if I don't. Just seeing him will make me break down and cry. Even typing about him makes me want to cry! It brings tears to my eyes that I have to do this just to avoid him! I don't understand why he won't accept me! I wish he would! I wish he would! ....i just... wish... he'd.... see... the pain I'm enduring of seeing him leave me.....

Well.... farewell Feral Heart.
It was a nice game and all.
But this one person has just.... He just.... Shattered me.
Sweared at me, called me horrible names and so on. It just.... It hurts so bad.
I'm sorry for having to say this to the whole community of Feral Heart.... but I felt the need to have it done.
Goodbye now.
This will be my last post before I delete my account. I can't take the pain anymore.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving. I can't deal with the pain.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 07:13:58 pm »
This brought tears to my eyes. I could just beat up the hell out of him if I met him face-to-face. I really hate to see others being forced out of this wonderful game by individuals who don't give a crap. Here is what I would do:

Report him. He`ll get banned for sure. Did you do that?

Please stay, we'll talk and have fun and laugh together. I can't get in game but I would always be there for ya. <3

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 07:14:38 pm »
I must say I'm truly sorry to read this.
I've been in quite the same situation myself, not just once either.
People can be cruel, and especially if they're behind a computer.
They can hide easier then.
Be a completely different person than they are in real life.

Sometimes the way this person pushed you away, is a way for themselves to move on.
I don't know about their side of the story so I'm not going to judge the situation either.
However, I don't think it was the right way to handle it.

I'm sure you'll move on in meantime, and this will all be a distant memory.
The pain will go away, I promise you that.
You might still be wary around others, but things will get better.

Perhaps you'll even return to Feral Heart one day.
I did.

Hope you feel better soon.
RETIRED.

Offline Blizzerd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The cold never bothered me anyway~
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 07:21:15 pm »
I am so sorry about what has happened to you, though I doubt that you'll see this because you might've deactivated by now but just in case, we've all had to deal with this sometimes in our lives but in your case I can understand why you're leaving it's just horrible what you said he did, he doesn't sound like such as nice person. Anyway, good luck in your future, hopefully this would soon be forgotten either now or later but if you do decide to stay that would be awesome, but it's your choice.
Art by Blizzerd (Me)

Offline Scarlet[]Death

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:40:26 pm »
I reactivated my account to reply to you all. But I reset my account so all of my characters & friends were removed. I don't know... I might stay... But... I'd probably make a whole new account so I don't have to suffer the memories. And on top of that most likely would never touch the game anymore besides probably come on once in a great while just to see how things are going. I also already deleted the game so it's obvious I won't be on there now. I'll probably be on one of the IT Servers... Dragon's Den most likely.

But... Yes, I'll... eventually get over the pain of the separation... I just... don't see how he could do this to me... He hurt me badly... he really did. And he's so blind to see it. He'd rather say "Yea, I'm gone," and "This is goodbye." after my pleating. It makes me think he's hiding something he doesn't want me to know about. All of my friends tell me that I should move on and I'll find somebody a whole lot better than him.
I just don't understand why he couldn't accept me! It hurts like being hit with a freight train and expected to just get up and walk away, when your heart, your whole body is annihilated by the hurtful, offending words and actions. It hurts so bad.
But... It's made me a little happy that you all understand... Your replies mean a lot to me<3. I'll probably come back... But I'll wait a while till this all becomes a distant memory. Make a new account and think of it as a my first day on the game. Be a new person. But goodbye for now, everyone. I'll may come back sooner or later... maybe never, but your replies have made me feel better. I will surely cherish them! ;;

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 07:40:56 pm »
I'm sorry to hear you've been treated so badly by someone you cared about.
I know it's always easy to be the one standing beside and giving advice - but if you are enjoying this game I don't think you should let this person chase you away.

Also if he cussed you out, in-game that is, you have every right to report him and you should as well.
No one should be treated like that, and by doing so you'll make sure he doesn't treat another person as bad as he did with you.

I respect your choice, but you are always welcome back to FeralHeart if you feel like it.

Take care.

// Shallow

Offline Scarlet[]Death

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 07:55:44 pm »
I'm sorry to hear you've been treated so badly by someone you cared about.
I know it's always easy to be the one standing beside and giving advice - but if you are enjoying this game I don't think you should let this person chase you away.

Also if he cussed you out, in-game that is, you have every right to report him and you should as well.
No one should be treated like that, and by doing so you'll make sure he doesn't treat another person as bad as he did with you.

I respect your choice, but you are always welcome back to FeralHeart if you feel like it.

Take care.

// Shallow

I would report him if I could... But knowing that I couldn't take any screenshots because of not thinking of doing so; being in such a hurt state, and also having some of these hurtful words said to me on Skype, I can't. So even if I tried to report, I would have no evidence to give. v.v; He does deserve to be banned from the game... But... That would not be able to be done because there were no screenshots of the offense. Though I do wish I done so.
I'll just have to wait a while and let this all blow over and when the time is right, maybe make a new account and start over. I do hope the pain will soon wither away and I'll log on here with a smile on my face. But for now, Goodbye Feral Heart and its' wonderful community! </3

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Wow. I cannot believe some one could have done something like this.
I have been in a situation like this on a roleplaying account on a wolf RPG game, and I feel truly sorry for you.

All I can say is try to drop it.
Report him and try to forget about it. I am very suprised someone on such a good game can ruin the fun.
He might come back to you and rebuild the relations between you two and that you'll forgive him.

You are welcome to come back at any time if you decide to leave for sure, but I just wish the best for you and that you will be able to forget about all that happened quickly.

Good luck.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 08:21:07 pm »
Floof... I just can't.. I'm really sorry to hear that you were treated like that. That's awfull. :| When you think it's time to return, do it! I think it's better to listen to friends and to move on. See you soon or whenever you will be back. :)

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 08:57:34 pm »
I'm sorry to hear this :( you have my condolences, as I can relate.