Author Topic: Leaving. I can't deal with the pain.  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving. I can't deal with the pain.
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 09:42:53 pm »
K then floof, take care! Remember that I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. :,3

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline *Gentle Psycho*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 10:15:03 pm »
You are really doing this? Saying lies to all these people when you are the one who caused the pain and so forth. Why be so immature about something so small? You are the one that caused all of it not him, get over it Krim like really. This is so immature of you.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »
[fonr=timesnewroman]It's a shame to see you leave, Scarlet... I can't even begin to imagine how much this fool has hurt you. Anyway, I hope that one day you'll be able to return, but if not, goodbye.
~Twisted

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 10:39:48 pm »
I'm so terribly sorry this happened to you...if I find the dude who did this he's gonna get an ear full >:( nobody should be treated like that, and if he cant get over what happened months ago, then he's got a serious problem..he should have NEVER cursed at u or made u feel bad, but he shouldn't drive u away from us...but its your choice, we will miss u and always care about u even though ur gone :'3 dont let that rude floof put a strong person like u down, because once it happens its just..rlly hard to get back up, I hope everything goes well for u, love,  The feralheart community <3

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 11:04:15 pm »
I know exactly how you feel. I was just broken up with yesterday, only to find out that my now ex has cheated on me and spread rumors about me. People can be cruel. Despite the fact that they can be anonymous behind the screen. If I ever see this person, I will make sure they get their attitude straight. I feel so sorry for you, sweetie. I broke into tears while reading this, knowing that people are just so careless now in this careless society. I hope you feel better.
<3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:06:03 pm by N?x »

H???? H??????s!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 10:50:38 am »
I am so very sorry that this has happened to you my fellow floof. No one should have to experience that here in this family, and it saddens me to know you have. I wish I could change your mind and convince you to stay, but that would be selfish of me to do to you when you are in so much pain.

All I can say now is that the Feral Heart family is very upset for losing a find member today, and I hope that you will feel better soon my sister. Loves to your from Domino. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 05:39:16 pm »
You are really doing this? Saying lies to all these people when you are the one who caused the pain and so forth. Why be so immature about something so small? You are the one that caused all of it not him, get over it Krim like really. This is so immature of you.
@Orizis, How rude! You shouldn't say things so idiotic and useless! This is so immature of you, actually. If someone feels sadness, there is no reason at all to make it worse. I cannot believe you are being that horrible to someone that actually cares about friendship. If he did care (from what Scarlet is saying) he would have not leaved her.
It may be a small thing for you/him but a great one for Scarlet, and this stupid comment wasn't needed at all.
Really. If that is all you can do, say bad things, it'd be better not to comment at all. If you do have some say in this, I'd advise you to be kinder and express your point in a non-harassing way. Take in mind that it is against the rules to say negative things about someone in public places. (Harassing other users/players)
How rude. Very rude.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 06:35:28 pm »
Aye, nobody, nobody at all should be treated like that. Hun, I just want you to know, I would be here for you if you needed me c: Your decision is respected, and if you ever decide to return, do know, i'm here if you need help, along with eveyone else in the community.
If he cussed you out, in-game, it's and easy report if he does it again. Or, you could block him if he continues the trouble with ya.

Either way it goes, best of wishes to ya on your adventures beyond the screen.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 10:22:52 pm »
Seeing there is some drama starting up here I will lock the thread.
Also, as a reminder:
Over here you can tell others if you need to take a leave.

If you end up posting a thread,
Just keep in mind that this place is not here for people that want to seek attention, with other words.
"I will leave this place because (person) made me upset" or similar.

It's sometimes better to solve a problem between each other, and if that is not possible then you can either block eachother or if there are any FH rules being broken you can turn to anyone of us on the staff :3
It's not fair to the one being blamed, since we do not know their side of this.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:25:49 pm by ~Shallow~ »