Author Topic: Future Inactivity.  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Future Inactivity.
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 02:06:09 pm »
I wish you a speedy recovery, Buffy!

I hope, for you, this sorts everything out once and for all. I'm sure it will though. All the best and don't you dare feed the doctors apples. x'D
Best of luck *Hugs*

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 03:26:43 pm »
!! Update !!

Surgery has been cancelled for now. I will make another update on Friday when they ring up and hopefully confirm the surgery for next Tuesday instead. Reason why surgery was cancelled is because by bed got given away to someone else so they can't do the surgery today if I haven't got a bed in the ward I need to be placed in.

I'm back home now and I don't plan on going to school, so you'll see me around, sorry for all the confustion but apparently silly little things like these happen and it doesn't make it any easier.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 04:15:06 pm »
Why the BIIP did they GIVE AWAY the bed? I think you're more important to be in it and get all the stuff done!  We miss you in good mood ;_;
doing what i feel like

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 12:45:54 am »
Well...no matter what...we will still wish you the best of luck when a bed does open up for you hun. Also it will be a pleasure to see you around on the game a tad more now hun. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 01:32:02 pm »
!! New Update On Surgery !!

Turns out I AM going back to the hospital on Monday, hopefully ready for surgery on Tuesday morning. They called today and said that they can currently accept me for an HDU bed. But obviously some things could change like they did last time, but this time round things are sounding more promising. I will be able to access FH and the Forum through my laptop after and before surgery, but only for a few hours a day depending on how well I will be coping. Please don't expect much activity from me on the Tuesday.

<3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone