• SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Heh...
« on: July 29, 2016, 09:02:24 pm »
heh, didn't expect this, did'ja?

yeah...

so, my family's been kinda screwed up for before i even knew of feral heart. my mom and dad are always fighting, i'm surprised there hasn't been a divorce, heh... but yeah... today i finally snapped and yelled at my mom, telling her off for thinking my dad's selfish, which he is not.

i have too much stress on me lately... too much for a 13 year old to have... so i have to take a break from this game for a time.

i won't be on the forums or in-game at all. need to take a break from all of this. don't worry, i might be back in a month or two. it's just... mis estrellas... i just hate my life right now. a lot. i have for a long time. it's a darn good thing i haven't decided to run away from home...

so yeah... see you guys if i return any time soon...

fire out.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Heh...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 09:04:34 pm »
I am really sorry you have to go through that. I know it can be hard Ive been in a similar situation before. But hopefully things will go better for you. Take all the breaks you need.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:37:53 pm »
I'm super sorry to hear that happened. I had to go through something like your situation, and it's hard to deal with, but eventually you'll be able to pull through--though it might be a while and it's a rough path. I wish the best of luck to you, hopefully you can get things figured out on your break, and you can always talk to me if you'd like.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 09:53:48 pm »
It's sad to see such a lovely person like yourself going through a difficult time with your parents constantly fighting. Wish they could understand how much it stresses out their children sometimes, but, I hope you can get things sorted out and return to us soon. FeralHeart will welcome you back with open arms when you return.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 10:10:01 pm »
//Cuddles tightly
I hope you find happiness where ever you go.

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 10:46:49 pm »
I understand how you feel Fire. But man I'm gonna miss you. *glomps* I hope everything goes alright and you get to come back to us. Until then, please take care. <3

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 01:42:54 am »
I am very sorry to hear that this happened, Fire. I hope everything gets better for you *hugs*
Signature by Green

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 01:55:25 am »
Your reasons for leaving are completely understandable. Take care of yourself, Fire, and remember that whatever may be going on between your mom and dad doesn't mean you have done anything wrong. It's hard to see parents go through tough times like I'm sure you are experiencing, and it cannot be easy on you or the rest of your family. Hang in there, and remember that this stress in your life will eventually pass. Take all the time you need, and we'll see you when you return. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 04:09:12 am »
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear 'bout y'er family troubles. This is something no one should ever 'ave to go through. Do take care of y'erself, deary. I hope to see ye return soon. <3 I shall miss ye in-game. :c

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline BloodyScreeching

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • BloodyScreeching
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 04:51:00 am »
I'm sorry to hear that. My parents used to always fight but, one day I snapped and since my mom was always crying and my dad was always mad. I sorda snapped and told them to just get a divorce. Which they did and now, I have to go back and forth between them.

I hope they stop before it gets to that point. *Cuddles* Happiness shall always find you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:54:45 am by violet3smith »

By: BloodyScreeching aka Me