Author Topic: -Sigh- Yeah I can't do it.  (Read 5714 times)

ArcticGalaxy

-Sigh- Yeah I can't do it.
« on: November 26, 2016, 04:27:09 am »
I'm doing a real bang up job of leaving....so might as well just take the anger I'm going to get from players about making a leaving thread and then not actually leaving again and just stay.

But ah well. I'm rather used to anger from others anymore. xD

I just simply can't leave. I go onto other games and I just feel so lost, and think about how much FeralHeart needs all the help it can get. I've also had a few friends telling me that FeralHeart needs more people like me  and I think they're right (not to toot my own horn or anything. If there were more people like me it would be great. AND I'M NOT SAYING THERE ISN'T NOW! Please don't take that wrong. We just need more.)

So, I'll just stay and take the anger from some of the players again, and just continue what I do best. And that's helping FeralHeart in anyway I can. Even if I can't do much. That's basically hardwired into my brain now. ^^

So yeah...sorry yet again...for doing this, for bringing all that crap up, and for just being a salty little brat in general. You would think I would know how to act like a freaking adult. ^^;
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:28:06 pm by ArcticGalaxy »

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Time to move on
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:32:34 am »
It's really sad to see you go, Arctic, but as I said on Skype, I completely support your decision on leaving. Don't doubt yourself, you were a wonderful FeralHeart player during the time you were around, better than most, if I'm being honest. I'll be sure to look forward to those times you do decide to visit the game. <3

in-game: hooli

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 04:38:49 am »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 04:40:31 am »
Awe, Arctic. I'll miss you so much. But as mostly everyone does I support your choice.
I may leave soon myself; FH just isn't going anywhere at the moment.
But I wish you look else where on the internet. I'll be sure to check up on you on dA.
It was nice meeting you!
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 04:41:27 am »
When I read this it made me sad to see you leave. Don't pressure your self, you're a great person, and you helped benefit the community in many ways. <3  Hopefully I will see you around more.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 05:21:18 am »
FeralHeart used to be great and all but now....it's just turning into trash. And nothing is getting done.

Feral Heart is currently going through a period of clean up and change. It's in the midst of a long needed transition and thus it will take time and special care to see this transition through to completion. With the registration temporarily halted it's not that hard to see why some things have slowed down.

I fail to see how it's "turning to trash" as you suggest. I also fail to see how "nothing is getting done". The fact that the game is still due for eventual updates with additional maps, the site is still being worked on, and events etc continue to go on suggests there is still much going on. Perhaps things are not going at a pace you'd like but quality can not be rushed. The small staff team is doing it's best with the little materials and time it has.

I'm sorry if you feel otherwise still about the community and what we are doing but thank you for the overall time you've spent here and contributions you've made. I'm sure plenty users can agree that you've been a devoted and friendly face around here and many will miss you.

Take care of yourself and best wishes to you from your forever floofly family.

Offline TheSmileGiver

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fire Hyena
    • The-Smile-Giver
    • CasHyenaFH
    • TheSmileGiver
    • TheSmileGiver
    • View Profile
    • Elemental Clan
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 07:26:33 am »
I'm wishing you the best of luck on whatever you decide to do my friend.  I'm always around on Skype, so feel free to message me whenever. 
There are a lot of things I can agree to, and while I know the staff IS working on getting things running, it is a bit sad that it is taking so much time.
I hope that once things get situated, you'll return to the game.  Because you are one of the few people I enjoy seeing.
I'm a fire hyena, and I'll burn you.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 10:52:28 am »
I'm sorry you've come to feel this way about the community. It saddens me to see you leave, but I respect your decision. Good luck with whatever life throws at you and don't forget us. Your help and dedication around the community will not be forgotten.You will be missed, Arctic. Goodbye, floof. <3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:54:04 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 08:43:37 pm »
Aww...Carrot Mama Dx It's so sad to see you go, but I understand that you have your reasons for leaving. I'll miss you tons! Please take care of yourself and the best of luck on your future endeavors. Love you lots, thanks for being such a good friend and a helpful hand towards this community<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 09:57:19 pm »
Aw, m'wee carrot. I'm so sad to see ye go, especially since I just got back. Ye are a great contributor to this community and I know ye care about it greatly. Ye are one of the most wonderful people I know on here and ye will be greatly missed by me. If ye ever consider returning, just know that ye 'ave a loving family here to welcome ye back. Feel free to message me on Skype whenever. Cx <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧