Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3883 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 09:30:03 am »
bye

free chao gif 4 u
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 09:56:38 pm »
At this point, I might be leaving FeralHeart permanently.

In the span that I've been gone, I've had (I want to apologize in advance, these are pretty serious and big problems):
1.) 2 friends attempt suicide, both of them attempting multiple times
2.) 2 friends who actually did commit suicide
3.) 1 friend die during surgery
4.) 1 friend admitted to mental asylum after hearing voices, who then proceeded to go insane to a point that
she couldn't remember her closest friends and attempted to kill all in sight and was then "put down" by the doctors after being deemed a threat
5.) On-and-off relationship problems
6.) Constant depressive episodes that just won't stop
7.) Suicidal thoughts
8.) Confessed attraction to someone, ended up severely rejected and insulted. Now too afraid to confess to other person.
9.) Worsening family problems
10.) Failing grades that I have no will to bring back up

If I do end up leaving permanently, then goodbye. My other contacts are (In order of most active to least active)
Quotev: Shuxichi
Discord: #8084
Tumblr: danganranpa-v3-imagines (Mod Saihara) // kaipudding
Sarahah: Togxmi
Wattpad: WhatsGoodSeb
Atelier801: Spazmycat

I hate that I'm posting this today, 31 October EST, seeing as how today is my birthday.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 11:37:04 pm »
At this point, I might be leaving FeralHeart permanently.

In the span that I've been gone, I've had (I want to apologize in advance, these are pretty serious and big problems):
1.) 2 friends attempt suicide, both of them attempting multiple times
2.) 2 friends who actually did commit suicide
3.) 1 friend die during surgery
4.) 1 friend admitted to mental asylum after hearing voices, who then proceeded to go insane to a point that
she couldn't remember her closest friends and attempted to kill all in sight and was then "put down" by the doctors after being deemed a threat
5.) On-and-off relationship problems
6.) Constant depressive episodes that just won't stop
7.) Suicidal thoughts
8.) Confessed attraction to someone, ended up severely rejected and insulted. Now too afraid to confess to other person.
9.) Worsening family problems
10.) Failing grades that I have no will to bring back up

If I do end up leaving permanently, then goodbye. My other contacts are (In order of most active to least active)
Quotev: Shuxichi
Discord: #8084
Tumblr: danganranpa-v3-imagines (Mod Saihara) // kaipudding
Sarahah: Togxmi
Wattpad: WhatsGoodSeb
Atelier801: Spazmycat

I hate that I'm posting this today, 31 October EST, seeing as how today is my birthday.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about this, and I truly hope everything gets a bit brighter for you. <3 Please keep in mind, though, that comments related to serious/sensitive subjects such as suicide and other more serious issues should not be discussed on the public forums. The quote below is specifically from the Discussion board rules, but this general rule applies to every topic on the forum.

• Do not create any sort of self-harm or suicide threads. This board is for discussion, but those are serious issues and there are other dedicated sites you can go to for help.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 02:51:14 am »
Well.. happy birthday.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 02:25:12 am »
Wow, it's me again. Thought I left, huh?
Although this isn't an official decision, I decided I may leave permanently.

My mental health is decreasing (still) and my stressful amounts of work are piling up on me. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up crashing down on myself from it all.
Things with my family has not gotten any better, but thankfully haven't gotten worse either. In the midst of the bad news though, my relationship to my boyfriend is pretty healthy and steady.

I haven't had as many good memories as I've had bad, but I appreciate and will remember all of them regardless.
I am thankful to the person who gave me this account in the first place, and I'm sad to say that I must abandon it now thanks to real life. I am thankful to all the people who have helped me, became my friend, helped me, or had a friendly interaction with me in general despite that they're all gone now (and so am I). I am thankful for all the people who enjoyed the content I made, but now I will never update them with new work again. I'm also sorry to all the people who have negative opinions/feelings towards me, I constantly think about you all and how it links to many of my insecurities. I'll continue to avoid social interaction in hopes that I can avoid the same situations I've had with you guys.

Saihara
Thanks for everything

@ Warriorstrike
I'm not really expecting a reply but you quoted the rule
"Do not create any sort of self-harm or suicide threads. This board is for discussion, but those are serious issues and there are other dedicated sites you can go to for help."
Maybe "thread" applies to thread replies as well but when I hear "Don't create any self-harm or suicide threads", I interpret it as "Don't make any topics specifically meant to talk about this topic." and not really "Don't make any replies that mention your friends are dead + how it's effecting you mentally/emottionally".
I'm sincerely not trying to pick a fight or start any arguments (especially since this is my leaving post and I really don't want my last memory to be on how I got reprimanded for mentioning that I have suicidal thoughts), but I just didn't interpret the rule that way and I think it's should be more clear.
And for my input that nobody ever asked for, I feel like suicide should be an open topic ?? I hope it can be open and that people can easily talk about how you can get help for it and how to help others that are having self-destructive thoughts rather than keeping it a hidden topic because there's kids in the community. Exposing kids to these topics and how to deal with them while they're young might be better for when they actually do encounter these problems later in life.
We're encouraged to be open-minded and ourselves, but are also encouraged to keep quiet about the serious destructive problems we have that we can easily get support and help for if we just speak out.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:31:52 am by Saihara »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 05:53:40 am »
Suicidal topics put a lot of weight on a forum for a simple online game. It's not like we don't care about heavy topics it's just that they have no place here.

I understand why you're leaving. I hope life gets better for you.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 08:15:05 am »
Always surprises me how people think leaving will help them, You don't have a win/loss ratio here to upkeep so you can be away 11 months & it'll be much the same. Don't sweat it.

But if you want something to change, i found, sometimes you have to be the change.  Instead of doing what some people think is the cool thing to do & ditching everything/one, sometimes you just gotta do what i do.  Figure out what you can fix, or prepare for, and don't sweat what you can't change.  Just one bit at a time, & one day, even if nothing worked out the way anyone hoped, it'll have worked out.  Maybe not a way you'd like, but an eventuality.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Speedyscout122

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, welcome to my rubbish dump.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 12:53:29 pm »
Aww, bye.. I hope things get better for you even if you don't come back. <3
The one person who joined later then the first day of time.

Offline Kamatehya

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fayniseva!~
    • kamatehya
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 06:46:57 am »
Oh no! I hope things get better, so sad to see you go though! Hopefully you had a good experience with FH.. Memories to keep! Feel better~

'𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁.'