Author Topic: Exe. file & Preset Uploading  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Exe. file & Preset Uploading
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 05:53:35 pm »
Hi! Could you possibly screenshot what you're seeing so we're able to have a better understanding of the issue?? I'm a bit confused so bear with me here, but have you tried right clicking the FeralHeart icon on your desktop and clicking "Open file location"?

Offline Aleixity101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Aleixity101
    • Dragonfur Lps
    • View Profile
Re: Exe. file & Preset Uploading
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 12:26:02 am »
Hi! Could you possibly screenshot what you're seeing so we're able to have a better understanding of the issue?? I'm a bit confused so bear with me here, but have you tried right clicking the FeralHeart icon on your desktop and clicking "Open file location"?
That's the thing. I don't have a desktop. I use Chromebook, and I found a way to play feral heart on here. I wanted to put my preset for my personal use on the game but I can't find the folder to put it in since the file downloaded is an exe file and Chromebooks don't run exe files. The feral heart folder is the thing I don't see, but I do see this zip folder that appears 3 times.Anyways, is there another way I can put my preset on the game for my personal use?
(sorry I was just testing out the codes, lol. Also even when I played back then I never posted on the form and I don't know how to upload images)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:28:18 pm by Aleixity101 »
If you fall down farther than you ever have before, you can't always get back up. When you can't get up, you can look up. When you finally look up you can be lifted back on your feet once again.