Author Topic: Failed to connect to front server  (Read 10157 times)

Offline NetowkingPro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Failed to connect to front server
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:56:01 pm »
I've been having issues with logging into Feral Heart itself. I know my password works because I tested it by logging on to "User Panel" and it worked. But when I run Feral Heart, put in my correct username and password capitals, numbers  and all, I get a message that says this: "Failed to connect to front server." I don't know what it means but if someone could help me that would be very appreciated.  :)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:00:25 pm »
Make sure you are using the Play Game Tab (https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php) to play the game, or else it won't connect!
Do not close it in the background, keep it open or else it'll disconnect you. Hope you get connected! ^-^
not active here anymore ♡

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 07:39:31 pm »
Sometimes it can take up to 2 minutes to fully connect the login page with the game server before you can login and access your character selection and playing the game, however, once this is done it's a good idea to not close the tab as you'll lose connection.
Some people have used page refreshers to automatically refresh the login page every once in a while to keep the connection strong, so trying that out would be a good idea so you don't get disconnected throughout your gameplay.
>THIS THREAD!< And >THIS THREAD!< can hopefully help you out if you continue to not be able to log in.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 07:58:21 pm »
Moving this over to game help. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline JaegerDeWulfe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 12:17:01 am »
Make sure you are using the Play Game Tab (https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php) to play the game, or else it won't connect!
Do not close it in the background, keep it open or else it'll disconnect you. Hope you get connected! ^-^

I'm having a hard time of logging in myself. I keep getting the same "failed to connect to front server" error, no matter what PC I use, or how many  times I refresh the Play Game page. I really want to play this game, since my girlfriend introduced me to it, but I haven't had any luck so far.

Please help

Offline xXRazorBladezXx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Rawr xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 12:20:00 am »

I'm having a hard time of logging in myself. I keep getting the same "failed to connect to front server" error, no matter what PC I use, or how many  times I refresh the Play Game page. I really want to play this game, since my girlfriend introduced me to it, but I haven't had any luck so far.

Please help

The server is having issues right now so everyone is having this issue! The mods are aware of the issue and are trying to resolve it!

Offline JaegerDeWulfe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 12:27:41 am »
 :-\

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that it was an issue on the server side. I thought it was on me, since my girlfriend seems to be able to log in no problem.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 12:49:36 am »
Gonna nudge you to this thread here. We are currently having an issue with the server causing users the inability to log into the game.

Additionally, please refrain from bumping older Help threads, and instead create your own thread regarding your issue. Thank you!

I will be locking this now.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort