Author Topic: Skap pap's preset shop (IF I OWE YOU READ LAST COMMENT/ Closed)  (Read 8583 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Skap pap's preset shop (FREE)
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 05:49:11 pm »
 I really want a preset of Sobek since my preset skills have gone downhill the past few months.

Picture of your character: http://toyhou.se/982246.sobek#3619534 (Please add the blood where a chain/chain-linked necklace would be!)
    Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.): Crocodile/Alligator
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): Short/none
    [Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): Something like >this< if you can find another one that's better that'd be great as well!
    Basic color(The color the pelt will be): Shown in the ref. (Grey)
    Minor Colors(The markings color): Again, shown in the ref (Very dark grey/black)
    [Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): If you could make his eyes glow that'd be amazing!
    [Optional]Wounds?(Scars,torned ears): He has no ears, since he's a croc, so if you added that too!
    [Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): He does actually have a lazy eye (The left one) So if you could add that it'd be awesome
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Realistic/semi-realistic please!
    Mane added?(Yes or No): No thank you
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): A slit or any crocodile looking eye please!

Thank you if you accept this!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 09:56:51 pm »
Excuse me ALL OF  you who didn't get a respond, I was drowning in extra test from my private tutor and I was REALLY busy, I also got sick two days ago and I had to take a small break

@Mythim and @FoolishShadows I will pm you ASAP, because I am not home at the momment but at my wifey's and we're watching a movie together on her laptop

Hmm am I still able to request? Would a screenshot of my in game character and some description be fine? I unfortunately cannot draw anything apart from stickmen

It would be unfair for everyone to get a chance while you not. Go on and request and yes it is more than fine.

I really want a preset of Sobek since my preset skills have gone downhill the past few months.

Picture of your character: http://toyhou.se/982246.sobek#3619534 (Please add the blood where a chain/chain-linked necklace would be!)
    [Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): Something like >this< if you can find another one that's better that'd be great as well!
    Minor Colors(The markings color): Again, shown in the ref (Very dark grey/black)
    [Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): If you could make his eyes glow that'd be amazing!
    [Optional]Wounds?(Scars,torned ears): He has no ears, since he's a croc, so if you added that too!
    [Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): He does actually have a lazy eye (The left one) So if you could add that it'd be awesome
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Realistic/semi-realistic please!
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): A slit or any crocodile looking eye please!

Picture of your character:
    Species: African Wild Dog / Hyena
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): generally short..
    [Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): Perhaps the bright teal markings (ears, tail) can glow?
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Cartoonish.
    Mane added?(Yes or No): Yes
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Whatever works.

I am gonna do both of your request this weekend ^^ It is the only time I have a free time unfortunatelly xD

Anything below these request will have to be  declined for now as the shop is on Hiatus :\ I am sorry

| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 02:55:13 am »
I wanted to say congratulations on earning the things you wanted! I would request through you if I had someone that needed making because the way your presets turn out is magnificent! Keep it up m'dear!

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 01:55:49 am »
AAHHHHH TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED TO ME I AM SORRY FOR NOT COMING BACK AT YOU BUT I HAD EXAMS AND MY PRIVATE TUTORS WERE TORTURING ME ;W;

I am going to send them soon, I got access on my computer like 2 days ago completely so everything is numb and I am SO TERRIBLY sorry for making you wait so long. Exams were bad

So for whoever wonders, in Greece we have a different school system; Before the finals the students have 1-2 week preparations and then they give on around 13 subjects in total (for school grades and final grades) and 5/6 subjects to see if they go to college and which area. So in total, this whole progress takes up to 4 weeks. Because we don't give all the subjects day by day sometimes we have 3 days delay, some we have two, sometime we give two sujects a day. Because I was a graduated student (which was forced to give a second time, and will be forced to give for third to see if I can pass into my area) I was pressured by my private tutors everyday, in about a week before exams and preparation day and it was very stressful (and I still have to meet up with them tomorrow toget my final grade -^-) You can ask around if you want and I still have my exams program if you don't belive me, it might be in Greek but you can translate. You can also find it online too in case you want proof.

So to all of the people I owe a preset, I am going to contact you as soon as possible

I wanted to say congratulations on earning the things you wanted! I would request through you if I had someone that needed making because the way your presets turn out is magnificent! Keep it up m'dear!

Thank you! This is a very huge boost for me and I acctually am willing to make a huge preset bundle very soon, once I am done with the remaining requests!

It will be a huge thing, I will have to edit alot ofthings so rip xD but I will be happy to make it!

Offline Blanchi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Moei the Magnificent
    • http://ruffle-dog.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 07:47:11 am »

Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.): Wolf/Fox
Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): Medium to long
[Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): N/a
Basic color(The color the pelt will be): White
Minor Colors(The markings color): Dark gray/lighter gray as referenced above
[Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): Nope!
[Optional]Wounds?(Scars,torned ears): Nope!
[Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): Nope!
Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): I want it semi-realistic, though leaning more towards realism.
Mane added?(Yes or No): Yes, reference the fur version of Moei. It's brown, but it can also be white and/or gray
Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Just the regular eye type, if you will.

Find me In-Game: Blanchi
dA: Ruffle-Dog

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 03:55:08 pm »

Species (Lion, Wolf, Dog, Liepard etc.): Grizzly bear
    Fur length (Short, medium, long): However long a bear's fur is
    [Optional] Specific texture you want (please add a link so I can see if I have it): Whatever floats your boat, lol
    Basic color (The color the pelt will be): Brown (what else)
    Minor Colors (The markings color): No markings per say, there is armor and a cape though.
    [Optional] Any special features? (Glowing, transparent, semi-transparent, scrolling): Mixed textures (because cape and armor)
    [Optional] Wounds? (Scars, torned ears): Nope, you're good on this one. :)
    [Optional ]Any defects? (blindness, lazy eye): Nope
    Realism (You want it realistic, semi-realistic or cartoonish/simple): Whatever floats your boat
    Mane added? (Yes or No): Nope.
    Eye type (custom or any specific you want): Whatever type of eyes bears have
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline xXBulletProofXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
Re: Skap pap's preset shop (Hiatus)
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 05:23:35 pm »
AAHHHHH TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED TO ME I AM SORRY FOR NOT COMING BACK AT YOU BUT I HAD EXAMS AND MY PRIVATE TUTORS WERE TORTURING ME ;W;

I am going to send them soon, I got access on my computer like 2 days ago completely so everything is numb and I am SO TERRIBLY sorry for making you wait so long. Exams were bad

So for whoever wonders, in Greece we have a different school system; Before the finals the students have 1-2 week preparations and then they give on around 13 subjects in total (for school grades and final grades) and 5/6 subjects to see if they go to college and which area. So in total, this whole progress takes up to 4 weeks. Because we don't give all the subjects day by day sometimes we have 3 days delay, some we have two, sometime we give two sujects a day. Because I was a graduated student (which was forced to give a second time, and will be forced to give for third to see if I can pass into my area) I was pressured by my private tutors everyday, in about a week before exams and preparation day and it was very stressful (and I still have to meet up with them tomorrow toget my final grade -^-) You can ask around if you want and I still have my exams program if you don't belive me, it might be in Greek but you can translate. You can also find it online too in case you want proof.

So to all of the people I owe a preset, I am going to contact you as soon as possible

Thank you! This is a very huge boost for me and I acctually am willing to make a huge preset bundle very soon, once I am done with the remaining requests!

It will be a huge thing, I will have to edit alot ofthings so rip xD but I will be happy to make it!

thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure to stay patient until its done :)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 01:16:03 am »
Well, there goes my character. You did me a favor actually. I have way too much stuff happening.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 10:39:33 pm »

Ah geez

*starts drawing up a character reference*
Alright thank you ^^ I have both of your presets made tomorrow, I apologise for my lateness, my wifey and I have finals this upcomming week so we are studying hard >.<

Alright, thanks for letting me know ^-^

When your done, Feel free to PM me

I maed your presets and they are ready I did sent you a sample, if I did not please talk to me because my internet was being bad these days

<hr>

Species: African Wild Dog / Hyena
    Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): generally short..
    [Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): Perhaps the bright teal markings (ears, tail) can glow?
    Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): Cartoonish.
    Mane added?(Yes or No): Yes
    Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Whatever works.

Spieces(Lion,Wolf,Dog,Liepard etc.): Wolf/Fox
Fur lenght(Short, medium, long): Medium to long
[Optional]Specific texture you want(please add a link so I can see if I have it): N/a
Basic color(The color the pelt will be): White
Minor Colors(The markings color): Dark gray/lighter gray as referenced above
[Optional]Any special features?(Glowing,transparent, semi-transparent,scrolling): Nope!
[Optional]Wounds?(Scars,torned ears): Nope!
[Optional]Any defects?(blindness,lazy eye): Nope!
Realism(You want it realistic, semi-realistc or cartoonish/simple): I want it semi-realistic, though leaning more towards realism.
Mane added?(Yes or No): Yes, reference the fur version of Moei. It's brown, but it can also be white and/or gray
Eye type(custom or any specific you want): Just the regular eye type, if you will.

Species (Lion, Wolf, Dog, Liepard etc.): Grizzly bear
    Fur length (Short, medium, long): However long a bear's fur is
    [Optional] Specific texture you want (please add a link so I can see if I have it): Whatever floats your boat, lol
    Basic color (The color the pelt will be): Brown (what else)
    Minor Colors (The markings color): No markings per say, there is armor and a cape though.
    [Optional] Any special features? (Glowing, transparent, semi-transparent, scrolling): Mixed textures (because cape and armor)
    [Optional] Wounds? (Scars, torned ears): Nope, you're good on this one. :)
    [Optional ]Any defects? (blindness, lazy eye): Nope
    Realism (You want it realistic, semi-realistic or cartoonish/simple): Whatever floats your boat
    Mane added? (Yes or No): Nope.
    Eye type (custom or any specific you want): Whatever type of eyes bears have

I have made yours but due to a power cut issue the data has been lost from my computer ;_; I am pretty sure I have the screenshots if you wanted to see the original piece but they are currently in the making again because I don't want to leave things unfinished. I apologise for the lateness of it.

Well, there goes my character. You did me a favor actually. I have way too much stuff happening.

Incase you don't want me to re-create your preset, I can always give it up and make sure to recommend people who take commissions and do faster and better work than me, butr you might need points on dA.

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 12:14:23 am »
Whatever floats your boat, Skat. ^^