Author Topic: Feralheat crashing  (Read 844 times)

Offline EWSpirit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • EWSpirit
    • EWSpirit
    • View Profile
Feralheat crashing
« on: June 29, 2015, 03:22:24 am »
Recently, I got a new laptop (Microsoft Surface Pro) and have been enjoying FH. I have had FH on my old computer for a year, so I am not new. So back to the problem. Before you tell me to look at other threads regarding this issue, I already have, and they have been no help. Whenever I join any of the maps, custom or not, I can be on for a little while until I use the chat system. I begin typing, and then I get a message that says Feralheart.exe has stopped working. This is very frustrating and I am not able to play the game if I cant type. Please, if anyone has a solution, let me know! I don't want to have to stop playing Feralheart!

Offline nuhall

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheat crashing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 06:06:50 am »
i cant connect to the main surver

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheat crashing
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 02:16:48 pm »
Wendy, I'd advise making your own thread in the game help boards as you're more likely to get a proper answer there.

As for your problem EWSpirit, have you tried downloading another copy of FH and seeing if that works? If it does, try copying over the FeralHeart.exe file into your main folder and let it replace that one and see if it fixes the problem. Either that or try pasting the contents of the Feralheart folder (minus the folders like media, exports and presets etc) and replacing those files because it sounds like you're either missing a file or one's corrupted. Hope you get your game fixed soon :P
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)