Author Topic: How to get Markings Pack2 into FH with WinRar?  (Read 828 times)

Offline Snowpuff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • oh hEY
    • View Profile
How to get Markings Pack2 into FH with WinRar?
« on: December 13, 2015, 04:37:09 pm »
Please.. just tell me how ;o

~Snowpuff
p.s avatar made by me

AutumnTheWulf

Re: How to get Markings Pack2 into FH with WinRar?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 04:44:07 pm »
Here are the new markings everyone is using, you can download them here!

It's easy, when you download the file you open it. You'll see a bunch of markings (pictures), so you will have to copy EVERYTHING and paste them to your
FeralHeart->media->TEXTURES

Now in the folder you downloaded find markings.cfg file and copy it and paste to Feral Heart folder.

You can now login and use new markings!

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Re: How to get Markings Pack2 into FH with WinRar?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 04:45:13 pm »
Well, most everyone on FH is using a pack called Mass Markings, and I'd recommend getting that unless that's what you're talking about. That pack can be found here: http://wolvezie.deviantart.com/art/Feral-Heart-August-22-Mass-Markings-Pack-Download-465281800

The DA user explains how to do it, but in case you don't get it, I will simplify it.

1. unzip the file with WinRar. I think you can just drag the file in and it'll automatically unzip.
2. find the file called markings.cfg and place that in your main FeralHeart folder. When prompted either replace or keep both files, click "replace". (if you do not get a pop-up asking to replace the file, you put it in the wrong folder.)
3. then, just highlight allllll the other files in there and drag them into feralheart>media>textures. when the pop-up shows, click "replace all" or something of that nature. (I'm on a mac, so it says "apply to all" and then "replace").

Hope this helps! If I didn't explain it good enough either, here is a youtube tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPtD6SE3Bng