Author Topic: || Warriors from Dawn || [Early Recruitment! Still Returns June 10th!]  (Read 1603 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile

|| Literate || Realistic || Mapped || Sited || Plotted ||
RP Established on: March 21st, 2017
The staff of this RP have decided to put this RP on PAUSE due to recent inactivity from what we're guessing is from school.
**UPDATE: We will be conducting EARLY RECRUITMENT! All roleplay will be done in our discord group. All RP there affects IG RP, so keep that in mind!

Return Date: JUNE 10TH.

Current RP Status
 PAUSE.

Plot is being thought up, but early recruitment is beginning.

Website
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITHOUT BEING APPROVED.
http://warriors-of-dawn-wod.freeforums.net

Short Summary

In the beginning, every cat was on their own. It's all they knew, all they were used to. But, with the upbringing of a horrible storm, they were all brought together to take shelter and provide help for everyone. These groups would slowly become four clans; Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan and Windclan.

Current Plot

The storm has began to wreck havoc on the territories, rain pounding down on the horizon and thunder and lightning wrecking the sky with a deafening roar. At the word of one loner trying to pass the idea of shelter around every cat he sees, amongst other things, the rogues and loners of the territories have now gathered around Fourtrees to shelter from the storm. The only problem is, the island is far too small to house so many cats, and with so many mouths to feed, the future looks grim. Four loners, Wolf, Petrel, Alistair and Heather have stepped up and made a proposal; cats with their skill sets should band together and hunt alongside them. In the spirit of the ancestors in the skies above them, the four loners plan to make the clans once more, with Wolf hunting in the forests of ThunderClan, Petrel slinking around the marshes of ShadowClan, Alistair sprinting along the moors of WindClan and Heather swimming amongst the streams of RiverClan. Now is your choice. Which clan do you follow to survive through this storm?

What is "Availability Status"?
Availability Status is whether or not you're able to join the clan at the moment. After one clan seems to be ahead, they get closed to wait for others to catch up on members. If you want a closed clan, you can watch this thread and wait for it to open!

Want to catch us online?
Look for the recruiters!: WoDSC, WoDTC, WoDRC and WoDWC

Updates
5/12/17: RP has opened for early recruitment. All clans are open and will probably be doing a group cleanup of inactive people to reduce clutter. We need medicine cats! Rules still apply; you must be active and have proper knowledge on being one and auditioning for the position on-site. Anyone joining during the early recruitment do not have to be in the discord chat, but I highly suggest doing so, as most of our updates are made on it, as well as roleplay. No, this is not a strict discord RP, it's just stationed there until we reach our resume date.

Clan Information
Listing by current loner/rogue/kittypet name. Will change!                                                                                                                                                                                                                         All High Rank auds will be dealt with on-site.
Thunderclan

Availability Status: OPEN
Leader: Claw
Deputy: Ashblaze
Medicine Cat: N/A
Medicine Cat Apprentice: N/A

Shadowclan

Leader: Crowstar
Deputy: Tigereye
Medicine Cat: Bee

Riverclan

Leader: Heatherstar
Deputy: N/A

Windclan

Leader: Duskstar
Deputy: Fogcloud

Want to Join?

Fill in this application, and I'll respond to it!

Code: [Select]
FH Username:
Character name:
Clan desired:
Rank desired:
Screenshot:
RP Sample:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:41:18 am by Lotus »

tired bean

Gigi

I dont see much warrior cat roleplays nowadays. But glad to see a new come to the light.

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
UPDATE!
Update date: 4/6/17

+ Updated Status
+ Shadowclan is reopened for recruitment!

- Reduced to the recruitier accounts

tired bean

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
*stares intensely at thread*

...mmmmmmmmm i like the looks of thisssss

but i dont know how active i can be with life being a slice of spoiled cheese.

mmmmmhhhhh i don't know what to do
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:15:22 pm by CosmoFursi »

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Bump!
We are in need of a medicine cat for Thunderclan! All you need to do is fill out the regular form, register on the site,
read the rules and fill out the application! Considering you're accepted in, of course.

tired bean