Author Topic: Pawfreak's nest  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Pawfreak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't have any paws, actually...
    • www.deviantart.com/pawfreak
    • View Profile
Pawfreak's nest
« on: July 13, 2018, 10:21:12 pm »
Henlo my frens!

As you probably never met me before, I'll introduce myself now: I go by the username Pawfreak, and my main "wolf" goes by the name Guaraná (Captain Guarana in the game, Feral heart is hostile with... Unicode characters...) and I'm a NEW MEMBER! In fact, never played Feral Heart before! Unlike most here, that seems to have played the game for a while.

So, Enough with the introductions, because this isn't the introduction board! Let's go down to business the screenshots! So I'll explain: the reason why I have "wolf" in quotes is that I actually ain't one (Ohh, but that's not even a big deal!) But nor I am a canine or horse or a human or giant floof ball... I am a:

P A R R O T

Which does not seem to be a common option around here... Seeing my kind so under appreciated makes me fell so lonely! So I decided to do parrot thingys to show to all of you, so maybe more people will appreciate us!

First off, I'll introduce you to Guaraná (Captain Guaraná):

Guaraná is my main character, and she adds to the psitaccine AND Scarlet Macaw (Ara Macao) population! The Scarlet Macaw is one of my favourite birds and my favourite parrot.

So, as you can see, bird aren't really... a option, in Feral Heart, So I when I first joined the game last month, I was pretty bummed by it. But after I discovered the magic of           P r e s e t s, I HAD to make a Scarlet Macaw character... So I... Tried and I failed but I'm content, for my first try it's not that bad... Right...?

Well, the thing is, since the game models are made for canines and felines, I had quite the difficult to make a bird and of course, there are some "unparrot" things that were unavoidable, like:
Guaraná flying looks like bird of prey
Guaraná walking looks like a rainbow chicken
And Guaraná laying looks like a ded bird

But you know what? THAT'S THE BEST PART OF IT, my parrot flies like a majestic chicken of prey!

OBS: The date system used here is MM/DD/YYYY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here I'll post any screenshots that I take in the game, and birds that I plan making in the future!

1 - This was Guarana's second official design! When she wasn't "Captain Guarana" and I attempted to do the preset by copying parts of a real Scarlet Macaw and pasting. Guarana's atual design is hand drawn! Taken: 07/11/2018

2 - This is a non-Guaraná screenshot! instead it features another of my characters (Galaxy, nowadays their name is Supernova) Taken: 07/11/2018

3 - Another Supernova screenshot, this one was taken yesterday during a campfire history telling with my friends ~ Taken: 07/12/2018

4 -This one I think a few members here may know! This picture was taken 07/12/2018 during a trip through the Eastern pass, where everyone walked together to Bonfire islands! special thanks to Universe for leading again!

5 - This is Fantasy, one of the first characters that I did, and is the ONLY character that is a "normal" lion! (He's a Liger though) Taken: 07/01/2018

6 - Guaraná FIRST EVER DESIGN! She looked really colorful, but too plain and simple! Taken: 07/09/2018

7 - And this was MY FIRST EVER SCREENSHOT in the game! AND my first created character (aaaand it was neither a lion or wolf... Surprisingly, most of my characters don't have paws) His name used to be Mirage! Taken: 07/01/2018

8 - And this is Mirage today, his name is Cappucino now! Taken:07/13/2018 (RIGHT NOW!)

There will be more Screenshots soon!

Download my Presets! (https://www.tinyurl.com/pawfreak)
Sig by Pocketmutt

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Re: Pawfreak's nest
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 10:33:10 pm »
Guarana is gorgeous! I also love her name.

Offline Pawfreak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't have any paws, actually...
    • www.deviantart.com/pawfreak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:31 pm »
Thanks! I was actually planning her design while drinking guarana Juice, so I thought it would suit her well! (being red, energetic and South American)

Download my Presets! (https://www.tinyurl.com/pawfreak)
Sig by Pocketmutt

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:58 pm »
Guarana is so B-E-A-U-T-FUL! All your characters are beautiful. ^^

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 05:10:22 am »
That's a pretty decent parrot.  I don't see many these days.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 05:42:23 am »
Very creative characters! I love Guaraná

PocketMutt

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 06:20:43 pm »
Ah, so that's the complete look of Captain Guarana ! It's doper than I could've imagined and I just love the idea ! Nice job with all your characters !!

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 07:54:50 pm »
Really love that preset! It's always cool to see bird characters- I don't see them very much!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 12:56:00 am »
Ahh I love your characters! I love how generally everyone is a wolf, lion, horse, ext... Then there's Guarana. So awesome cx

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 03:41:02 am »
I saw you that day adventuring in Eastern Pass as your character. Thought the design was amazing! Stumbling upon this thread, I just fell in love your parrot character. It's really refreshing to see such a unique sona. You did amazingly well on the preset. This is the first time I've seen a parrot character and she's stunning and well-designed.

Welcome to FeralHeart btw! Feel free to make yourself comfortable on the forums. We'd love to have you around <3
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.