Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 73930 times)

Offline Eclipse!

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I like food
    • View Profile
Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2011, 10:43:29 pm »
Lol I think the presets are hard to make...LOL haaaardd! in my opinion anyway!

EvaWolfy

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2011, 11:34:53 am »
hello. I am new and i trying play from yesterday. Is server still down? When can i start play? :s

Offline Sajination

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2011, 12:20:20 pm »
I think that paying for presets is a very good idea. Mainly because I understand that it was hard to make FH, and because of the server payment it will be a good way to make money. And if everyone has a preset, then the server will probably just break with the amount of them. Also, if everyone focuses on making presets, then whats the point of having Roleplay in the game? Everyone will be concentrating on what their character looks like and showing it off more than anything else.
Sajination does not sleep. She waits.

OkamiAmaterasu1

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2011, 07:06:33 pm »
I JUST WANT THE SERVERS TO GET BACK UP SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME!~is almost ripping out hair~

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »
Some of you are posting on the wrong thread. The server is down, it will take a while to fix, they lowered the bandwith of the game (which could explain why I can't see my presets on "Character Creator"). For the time being, post on some forums and/or fumble around with the features.

Ayyy~

Toodle

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2011, 12:04:23 am »
I would be prepared to pay for presets. (:

I tried to make one myself, and gave up half way through cause it was so dang hard. Alot of work and creativity goes into those presets... that's why I think they should cost.

But like people have said, let the admins concerntrate on getting the servers up first. X3

Kodiak

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2011, 01:41:04 am »
This seems reasonable to me. They were nice enough to make the game free in the first place, and not have to pay for extra worlds. They even gave us a crapload of options to customize our character without creating presets, which were also free. Wanting to add your preset into the game is something extra you want to add to your game, so it makes sense to have to pay for extra stuff that does not exactly affect your gameplay. Presets are just a little something extra that give your game a bit more visual and artistic freedom.

Plus, it's only three or four bucks, guys! Whether it is a one time payment or a monthly/yearly payment, it is still a good deal! When you buy games in stores nine times out of ten the game itself costs thirty to fifty bucks, and then to add expansions that costs another twenty bucks. If you think of it this way, the game is already free, and your just paying for an expansion, and three/four bucks compared to twenty is great in my opinion.

Just thought I'd give my two cents on the matter  ;)

Offline Dellandra

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2011, 01:56:12 am »
like others have said why are we worrying about presets now? if the game is down adn no one can play the presets are not a huge matter at the moment and it does not take a lot of time to create your own character(s) i rather just spend two mins and create my own lion or wolf by my-self

AkitaHaru

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2011, 06:18:23 am »
Jest out of Curiousness  <==( Not a real word but it is to me D= )If we are able to Send the file, Than Why cant we come up with a solution as to posting a file some where on the forms  for our Presets allowing people to chose to downland the files, there are people who like to be up dated and some people who don't really care, Wouldn't it be fairly easy to jest make a way for people to chose  To download? So not making them pay and letting them chose weather to be updated or not? i don't really no  ,but seems to me there could be a way to have people put there presets together and have them put into the game though a download and than have that person jest move the file to the correct place?

I'm jest rambling but  if any one gets the idea of what im trying to say here feel free to  fix this horrible Post <.<

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2011, 07:28:17 am »
I can't remember if i posted on this or not, but i know my opinion a while ago was that i wouldn't pay for a preset.. but, if i can find someone to make the preset idea i have in mind, i'd totally pay for it to be on FH. I mean.. four dollars is really not that much money