Author Topic:  (Read 9891 times)

Offline yazoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Are we having fun yet.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 07:01:04 am »
Yazoo winced, his entire body shuddering at the sound. His head then whipped around and glared at his brother, knowing very well who would dare do that. Standing, he padded over to Sephiroth, his fur slightly sticking up from the pain the sound had caused his ears. "Did you really need to do that...?" The alpha huffed, his pelt starting to lay back down normally.

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 07:04:16 am »
"I was breaking the silence... I've grown bored." -He tipped his head to the slightest angle while looking to him from the corner of his mako eyes.- "You were saying nothing, so...."
Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy

Offline yazoo

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 07:09:26 am »
Yazoo let out a sigh, leaping up onto one of the rocks "You could go hunt you know, if you are bored..." He stretched a bit before continuing "You want to have a conversation with me...? Must be the Apocalypse..." He huffed with a roll of his eyes, obviously being sarcastic.

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 07:15:30 am »
"Well sorry. I guess you rather not speak to me then on this rare occasion hm?" -He looked up towards him with a impassive gaze as his paws shifted against the cold stone.- "What, did I offend you or something?"

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 07:22:44 pm »
Kali sat, watching the pack from afar. She knew she should be with them, but she wanted time on her own. Suddenly remembering that she had a duty, she padded softly and quietly back to the pack, realising that no one even noticed she was gone. Good, she thought, sarcastically. Glad no one noticed. She sighed, before heading over to the pup den to continue her duties as a caretaker.
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Dawnvan256

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 08:45:17 pm »
Castiel got up slowly and wandered off in the direction of the dens, ears still layed back tail low to the ground, thinking to himself silently as he walked. His ears perked slightly noticing Kali going to the pup den. He followed after her, he probably should have been doing his duties aswell. Of course Castiel didn't mind being a pup-sitter but he knew he could probably do much more for the pack than just 'caretaking' though he figured he'd just have to settle for now.

Offline yazoo

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 01:23:11 am »
Yazoo wasn't bothered at all that the caretakers weren't doing their duties, after all, how could they if there are no pups? His attention was then fully focused on his eldest brother once again "No, you didn't... It's just strange that you suddenly want to have a conversation with me..." He let out a yawn, his blood stained fangs shown bright in the moonlight "Did you even have something to talk about in mind....?"

Dawnvan256

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 02:40:33 am »
Castiel stopped outside and sat down near the entrance,  huffing slightly. 'I wish there was something else for me to do instead of just sit here and look pretty.' he thought to himself as he watched Yazoo and Sephiroth again.

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 10:25:15 am »
-He thought for a moment and flexed his claws in and out on the stone while watching the other two, then spotting Castiel through gleaming mako eyes.- "Guess it was more to annoy you and get your attention. You know well by now I do not start or keep up conversations."

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »
Kali sighed and looked gloomily into the empty pup den. She saw Castiel outside, and grunted "Hi" before wandering inside the den and sniffing at everything. Satisfied that there was nothing in there, she padded out and headed over to the waterfall. She sat down quietly, peering down at her reflection. Spotting a fish, she patted playfully at the water, a smile appearing at the corners of her muzzle. The fish, spooked by her paw, darted underwater out of sight. Kali's smile disappeared and she sighed. She curled up by the water's edge, her tail touching her nose, and watched the waterfall. Eventually, she fell asleep.
She was woken later by a cold sensation. She lifted her head and saw that her back paws were in the water. Slowly, she got up and shook her fur. She yawned, and  heaved a large sigh before heading back towards the pack.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:06:17 pm by Kali »
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3