Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39200 times)

wolfquestlover900

Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 08:48:43 pm »
He stood up and pulled one paw up and closing his eyes.  He grumbled something.
"Could you please be careful..?"
Jason was a bit of a jerk.  He's territorial but luckily he wasn't in his territory.  In fact, he didn't have a territory at all.  He stood rather tall, and he was strong.  Jason stared at the female with his red eyes glowing.  He stared deep into her eyes.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 08:53:20 pm »
Cassie loked at the male's red eyes in fear.She could remember these same eyes looking her.When her pack let her body away she survived even if her belly was cutten deep.She could remember the meeting and after the two wolves staring a her.She could remember the death of all her packmates,so helpless.She wished to jump and with her jaws had killed the other male who killed her best friends.She then tried getting off the water but she still couldn't.She then stared back at the other wolf eyes again"What's now?Is this your territory?You gonna end my myserable life right now?Do it...I don't worth to live anymore"said and give up trying.She plop her head on the ice and stared blanky in front of her waiting for him to attack.

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 08:56:49 pm »
He cocked his head.  Interesting female.  He smirked a bit and raised his paw then set it down on her gently, scraping some water off of her pelt.
"Why would I do that to a female?  I'm not /that/ cold-blooded." He laughed a bit.
Jason sat down and groomed his ruffled up fur.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 08:57:22 pm »
Ice snorted as puffs of ice cold air came out of his nose. "Maybe because your beautiful." he barked with a smile. He nuzzled her neck fur. His tail wagged slowly as he shook his white pelt. His blue eyes glistened. The moon shined behind him.
:D Lilly :D

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 09:08:04 pm »
Cassie looked a bit fearly again off the water now.She had a serious face"How am I suposed to know"said and then got up and shook her wet fur then sitting down conforting herself.

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 09:13:47 pm »
He laughed and shook his head.
"Dude I mean miss," He paused a moment, "Look if I were to kill you, you wouldn't be here at the moment."
Jason licked his wet paw and licked the water off of his white paw.  He then got up and sat next to her, and licked her pelt free from water.
"I do this to all strangers that fall in water and are afraid of me.  I don't meet much though." He laughed a bit.

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:31:05 pm »
Crystal's eyes went huge. She slowly backed up and started at him. She blinked and then bristled her fur and snarled. "Your just like Logan! (From Mountain Wolf Pack XD Logan used to be her mate until she found out he was using her o3o :P) You say things to get me interested in you!" She barked at him looking fed up. (I'll be adding Logan into it pretty soon. Like 2 Logan's, but he won't be doing whatever Logan is doing in the other pack XD)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 09:42:16 pm »
"What? I'm not saying anything to make you interested in me. I just think your pretty. Can't a male think a female is pretty?" he said calmly. His eyes glistened with trust. "I just want to be friends." he barked, wagging his white fluffy tail.

(Lol XD)
:D Lilly :D

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 09:42:42 pm »
Cassie looked at"You mean that everyone you have met have been drowning in the water?"said a bit confused and nervously moving her tail while he was licking her fur."Last time I saw a stranger,she almost killed me"said making a face ready to attack.

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:33 pm »
He stopped in mid lick,
"No." He laughed, "You got it wrong.  I care for all strangers that fall in the water.  I've met other's that were passing in my territory."
He looked at her.
"Don't worry you dont' have to fear me." ((Look at mah pic that's what he looks like))