Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42044 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 10:15:40 pm »
"Well, near the river may be a good place to look.  Don't worry much about the berries though, I am going to go out later and look."  Rosetail meowed, straining her next to glance up at the gray sky.  Her gaze flickered back to the ground at the fresh kill pile. It was very low.  "Well, good luck hunting Sparkwind.  We'll need all the luck we can get this Leaf bare!"  She purred, resentment in her tone.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 10:26:08 pm »
Name: Ella
Cat name: Featherpaw
Age(in moons): 6 moons -To be apprentice
Rank(warrior, apprentice, etc.): Medicine cat apprentice.
Personality: Featherpaw has a sharp temper, always giving out when someone annoys him. He just gets on with what he is supposed to do, and obeys the warrior code heavily. He doesn't break rule unless he heavily needs to. He is a leader at heart, always taking hold when needed to.
Looks: A pale cream cat, with a bobtail. Has markings that look like feathers, which are shades of brown to cream. He has deep blue eyes, almost grey. He is slightly blind but nobody knows.
Mate: Never
Kits: o_O
Other: Nope.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 10:33:32 pm »
Name: Renochi
Cat name: Duskkit (Warrior name is Dusktiger)
Personality: Impatient, prefers to learn and figure things out on her own, bit of an introvert, quiet, passive-aggressive (Meaning her moods change very easily), shy, and seemingly emotionless on the outside. Prefers to not grow emotional ties to any cat, is sneaky, and isn't very social. Around the cats she knows well, however, she acts more social and loud, and is quite happy and talkative.
Looks: I put an image. :P
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: Descendant of Tigerstar.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:04:07 pm by Renochi »

starfall000

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 10:37:35 pm »
((Ella and Renochi your accepted.  Start roleplaying soon. and Renochi the picture is very nice ;D  Also, can you go find Duskkit a queen in the adopt forum for rp's.  Unless her parents died, just tell me. ))

Rosetail waved her tail good-bye to Sparkwind and went to the fresh kill pile to get something to eat.  She hadn't eaten anything that day and her stomach was roaring with hunger.  She picked out a bitter cold sparrow and began to gnaw at it.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 10:41:19 pm »
((Yay, thanks~
Okie dokie, shall do. c:
Could I start RolePlaying after I've found parents for Dusk?))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:29 pm »
((Because he has to be apprenticed gonna roleplay him as Featherkit))

Featherkit growled, and stomped around the camp. He had to be an apprentice soon! We was nearly 7 moons. He couldn't wait to be an amazing warrior, slashing cat in a battle. Little did he know that future wasn't going to be like that. He spotted the leaf he had been targeting, and his bobtail wriggled. With a low yowl, he pounced on the left ripping it to shreds.

starfall000

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »
((Sure thing!  ;D))

After finishing off the sparrow, Rosetail got up and went out into the forest to look for juniper berries.  To her surprise, there was only a few in a small patch by the river.  She collected each one, leaving the bruised ones to rot.  She padded back to camp with the small bundle of berries in her jaws.  

((Ella, just so you know we don't have a leader yet.  Position is open to anyone, as well as deputy and medicine cat apprentice.  Only one big rank per person fyi guys!))

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »
(could frostpath be a deputy?)

-back at the camp-
Frostpath walked out of the warriors den, tail tip twitching. He mewed a gruff greeting to the cats that remained in the clearing and sat down, licking his paw and drawing it over his ears. Once he was satisfied he stood up, his ear flicked. He looked down at featherkit, eyes narrowed slightly at the kit, truth be told, he loved kits of all types, no one would ever know the way he acted however. He'd have to have a chat about the kit's becoming an apprentice soon.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 11:18:00 pm »
Featherkit turned his eyes towards Frostpath. His dull eyes took a minute to find him, but once he did he was over there in a flash. "Can you teach me a crouch? Please Frostpath? Please! Please!" He begged, jumping around the tom. Warriors were his main resource, as he hung out of them like a leaf on a tree.

No med.cat apprentice isn;t...I auditioned for it with Featherpaw, just because on your post it says I wish I ahd an apprentice, I thought it'd be a nice surprise for your cat to suddenly get one!))

starfall000

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 11:23:00 pm »
((Yes Frostpath can be deputy.  I will make the change right now. xD))

Rosetail deposited the juniper berries in her store and padded back outside.  She spotted Featherkit bouncing excitedly around Frostpath.  A purr escaped her throat when she realized the kit was begging the deputy to teach him a crouch.  "Someone looks eager to learn."  Rosetail meowed, sitting down in the snow beside the kit.