Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42038 times)

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 11:31:22 pm »
Frostpath hesitated, then shrugged, after all, what harm could come of him teaching a kit the proper crouch " Well alright" he grunted, then crouched low to the ground " try to copy me." Frostpath kept his tail just slightly off the ground, not enough to disturb the snow, but not sticking strait up into the air. His ears were flattened slightly " like this. and when you move" He began to move slowly, placing his paws carefully that they didnt make a sound over the snow, his lean muscles rippling smoothly underneath his fur. He stopped, one paw raised slightly, then stood up " think you can do that?" He asked, ear flicking once.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 11:37:17 pm »
Featherkit turned toward Rosetail, and his eyes flashed. A medicine cat! He couldn't learn anything from her, just some stupid like herbs! Feathertail nodded though. He watched the deputy crouch and stalk, and he nodded faster again. He crouched, keeping his rump down. His ears were pinned to his head, and for once his bobbed tail came in handy. But when he tried to walk, his paw flew forward flipping on the ice under the snow. With a terrified wail, his chin smashed into the snow and his paw was caught under his weight. His head throbbing, he rolled onto his belly.. He looked at his paw and the short fur showed the purple and black bruises already forming. "Rosetail! My head hruts and my paw is a weird colour, am I OK?" His wail was high pitched echoing in the camp.

starfall000

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:11 am »
Rosetail rushed to Featherkit.  "Oh Featherkit, it appears your paw is bruised up very badly.  Your head probably feels a bit dizzy because you smashed your chin against the frozen ground.  Follow me, I'll make you feel better."  She meowed, guiding the wailing kit to the medicine cat den.  "Lie down right here."  Rosetail instructed, gesturing to a comfortable nest made from moss and dove feathers.

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 12:20:24 am »
Frostpath's whiskers twitched before he muttered " shoulda checked first..happens every time.." Frostpath turned around, heading for the camp entrance " I'll go see if theres anything out of it's burrow. " he called over his shoulder, before ducking trough the entrance. Once outside, frostpath immediatly started treading carefully, dabbing one paw at the snow carefully before walking. When frostpath was younger, he had stepped in mouse hole, fell wrong, and broke his forelimb. He had recovered, but the memory stayed with him.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 12:22:14 am »
Featherkit followed, and lay down in the nest. He plucked a feather out and looked at it. "It looks like my fur!" He purred, but he winced as it hurt his head. "It smells nice in here! Hey is that..whats it called..um..Poppy seeds! Thats it, I remember you giving them to a hurt kit when I was really young!" He said quickly.

Offline Sparkmew

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 12:22:53 am »
SparkWind, glanced at what was happening at around camp then pelted away, toward the river. She looked around but didn't see anything special in particular. She then heard a movement in the bushes and her ears perked, she quickly dropped to a hunters crouch and jumped at it, she had nearly missed but was lucky one paw had struck the back of it. It was a mouse, although was no more that half a paw big. Feeling a little upset that she wouldn't have much to bring back, she continued to hunt through the area.

starfall000

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 12:34:23 am »
"Yes those are poppy seeds."  Rosetail meowed while she searched through her stores for some lavender leaves and borage.  Once she found them, she brought the herbs back to Featherkit.  "Eat the lavender leaves, they will make your head feel better."  She meowed,  setting the borage over his wounded paw.  Rosetail headed quickly back to her stores to fetch some cobwebs.  When she returned she wrapped the cobwebs around the paw, which was covered with borage.  "Try to get some sleep.  Your paw will feel much better tomorrow."  She meowed, staring warmly at the kit.

((Ella does Featherkit have parents or did they recently pass?  I just wanted to know.))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 12:39:10 am »
((Pass away, when he was like 5 months..))

Featherkit did what he was told. And noted what she was doing, medicine cats were no good for fighting but if he needed to heal himself one day.. he wolfed down the leaves, and winced and flinched as she mended his paw. Yawning he nodded, he didn't know he was tired. Curling up slightly, he started to mutter as he fell to sleep "Lavender leaves make your head better, web things and foul smelling things help your paws."

Offline Sparkmew

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 12:46:55 am »
SparkWind, had finished her hunt, but it ended in nearly a disaster, she was only able to catch a half a paw sized mouse, and a sparrow that was about the same size. She sighed and grabbed both of them, she padded into camp and dropped the prey. She lied down next to the prey she caught and drifted to sleep, unaware of anything happening around her.

Offline salsa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 12:48:37 am »
Form
Name:Salsa
Cat name:Salsapaw
Age(in moons):7 moons
Rank(warrior, apprentice, etc.):Apprentice
Personality:Kind,happy,protective,loves to attack