Author Topic: ?Broken Shadows? Wolf/Dog RP (Map W.I.P) (Accepting) (End of the World Based)  (Read 1632 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
?Broken Shadows?

?History?
     it has been two years since the war had started, many of us hadn't survived.  What's rest of us are holding by a thread. When the Demons took over everything was blown to Hell, villages destroyed, homes, even cities.  All the humans vanished before most of the damage was taken pace. Now it's just me, my pack, and others, left here in the Broken Shadows.  A mixture of wolves and dogs, we tried to save as much as them as possible, but once the disease was spread, noway of stopping it.  We are all we got now, it's up to you, will you survive?

?About us?
    We are what is know as the Broken Shadows, a new Semi-Realistic, Semi-Literate, iterate, and Active group!  Our Role-Play is about a group of "Demons" who struck the Earth and everything on it with a deadly disease.  We stand as one, fight as one, and survive as one.  We live in the woods, just outside a small village called Mors, which also happens to mean "Death".  Our colors are usually dark, sometimes white, depends if you were once part of the pack (My pack).
      We will take in any stranger that crosses our path, in-less you show a threat to anyone, you will be killed right on the spot.  We show no mercy in signs of battle or threat.  "No Mercy, No Pain, No Victory" is our saying, without Mercy, there will be no pain, and without Pain, there will be no Victory.
Do you think you have what is takes to be a Broken Shadow...

?The Disease?
     This disease is very deadly to anyone infected.
Symptoms:
First, you will feel Dizziness, with a dash of Nauseous.  After a few hours you will start to Sweat, your Hunger will Magnify (Increase).  Suddenly, when you feel it start to get better, you black out, no food will fill your stomach for more than five minutes, without you asking for more, more, and more.  Your fever will become over 100, you wont be able to move a paw without a strike of pain racing down your spine.  Then you die, almost.
     You will stay dead for about 1 hour, the  you will rise, blood dripping from your fangs, eyes full yellow or white.  You will start to attack anything that moves in sight, its not really you.  You have become a Soulless corpse  (Zombie Dog in other words)

?Ranks?
Alpha Male: Mortis
Alpha Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Guards:
Hunters:
Scouts:
Medics: Vatchar
Pups:
Elders:
Members (No rank):

Infected (Not part of the Pack):

?Maps?
Coming Soon!

?Rules?
1) All Feral-Heart rules apply!
2) General and Local are used for Role-Playing
3) OOC Chat will be held in Group
4) I will allow small groups in to Role-Play, please ask me first before you make one and I will give you the information on how it should be done!
5) This will be held at PG-13 Level, so cursing, mates, and killing are allowed. All I ask is please don't go overboard, children do play this game.
6) Territories are only given if you ask and I let you!  If anyone is seen den claiming without right will be put on probation for 2 Role-Play days!
7) Do not! and I repeat Do not start drama/fight in OOC anyone seen doing so will be kicked without warning!
8) Have fun! And if any questions just ask!

?Appication?
Name:
Rank (If infected, put Infected here):
Pack (Loner, or Pack):
Parents:
Siblings:
Bio:
Other (Preset dld, markings, etc.):

I am going to believe you are Semi-literate, or Literate, if you fail to prove you will be kicked!

?Members?
Members Applications will be posted here!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?Vatchar?
Two years
A well built male wolf with dark gold-amber eyes. His pelt is a dark, shaggy grey, with black highlights mixed in. His muzzle is white, as are the insides of his ears. His pawpads are black, and his tail tip is white.
Medic
Broken Shadows
Dead
Seperated from them, unknown if they're alive or dead.
Vatchar grew up in a loner family struggling to survive, barely getting enough food to feed them and their pups. However, one day, his father decided to abandon them in the wilderness, as feeding them all had become too much. The pups went their own ways after a while, and Vatchar found the pack. He has no idea where his siblings might be.

Other (Preset dld, markings, etc.): Preset is a WIP.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:43:00 am by lionheart2061 »

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline Tigerfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting. May I join?

Name: Vatchar

Picture/Description: A well built male wolf with dark gold-amber eyes. His pelt is a dark, shaggy grey, with black highlights mixed in. His muzzle is white, as are the insides of his ears. His pawpads are black, and his tail tip is white.

Rank (If infected, put Infected here): Medic?

Pack (Loner, or Pack): Broken Shadows

Parents: Dead

Siblings: Seperated from them, unknown if they're alive or dead.

Bio: Vatchar grew up in a loner family struggling to survive, barely getting enough food to feed them and their pups. However, one day, his father decided to abandon them in the wilderness, as feeding them all had become too much. The pups went their own ways after a while, and Vatchar found the pack. He has no idea where his siblings might be.

Other (Preset dld, markings, etc.): Preset is a WIP.

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Accepted! Vatchar will be put down as a medic.

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.