Author Topic: Ithayiga (TIGER) Clan --> ACCEPTING!!!!!  (Read 2058 times)

porcelainlynxie

Ithayiga (TIGER) Clan --> ACCEPTING!!!!!
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:48:14 am »
Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Ithayiga Clan's add. In Zulu, 'Ithayiga' means 'tiger' which is how we got the name for the clan. As we all know, tigers are solitary creatures and live on their own aside from mating and raising their cubs. The clan focuses on family and togetherness. To see these rare and unique felines on their own is a treat, but to see a group of them is a chance of a lifetime.

Clan Rules

1. Do not go against the leaders' and their orders-- they are doing what is best for the clan.

2. Because this clan is about unity and love for their own kind, there is to be no fighting with each other. We understand that not everyone likes each other, but we don't need unnecessary drama boiling up to the brink of exploding. If you have an issue with someone, bring it to the leaders or said clan member and talk it through.

3. We want to have fun, but it isn't fun when everyone is upset or causing too much drama. For lack of the better grammar, no emo-ness, please. -_- I realize there can be moments, but not all the time please.

4. This is a ROLE-PLAY clan. If you aren't going to RP or don't like to, don't join the pride. As well, please use proper English and grammatically correct sentence structures.

5. To be in this clan, you have to either be a tiger or a half-breed mixed with a tiger. No genetic mutations, or magical types. We're going for semi-realistic, meaning you can have some pretty crazy color combinations but still like a tiger.

6. Aside from the male and female leaders, there can be mates and their cubs. Breeding rights don't apply to only the leaders. Equality is good. : )

Ranks

Leader Male: Ziuma (porcelainlynxie)
Leader Female: Xiera (Darkblood12)
Second-in-Command Male: Garth (Rairukka)
Second-in-Command Female: Chemi (The Rainbow Crayon)
Hunters: OPEN -- Though the clan can help with hunting, the Hunters make sure that there is ALWAYS food ready for meal time.
Warriors: OPEN -- By the chance that the clan ever get into a fight, there will be a set few tigers who will take action right away until the rest of the clan comes to help.
Messengers: OPEN -- Messengers deliver news to the clan about the sister clans/prides around the lands, as well as patrol the territory to see if there is anything out of the usual that should be reported to the leaders.
Cub-Sitters: OPEN-- Cub-Sitters look out for the young ones when their mothers' are doing their jobs in the clan. As well, if anything should ever happen to a cub's family, a cub-sitter can choose to adopt the cub. In any case, the Cub-Sitters protect the cubs no matter what.
Clan Members: OPEN -- Clan members, though they don't play an entitled role are still very much needed as any other. Clan Members help make up a big part of family, they can assist other higher-ups (babysitting cubs, patrolling the territory, helping in battle, ect.)
Cubs: OPEN --Though they are still starting out in their roads of life, the cubs of the Ithayiga clan are taught valuable lessons and much-needed life skills by the adults of the clan so they may have the knowledge they need if they choose to start their own clan or be on their own when they are full grown. They are the future, and we adult Ithayiga tigers treat them as our children; friends; allies, taking them under our wing and doing the best we can to move them on into the next generation.

How to Apply

Example

Name: [The name of your character]
Username: [Which username is your character under?]
Breed: [The name of the breed. If it is made up, show in brackets separated with /'s what two breeds it is]
Picture: [Add a picture here-- can be a link to photobucket, deviantart, ect. or directly uploaded]
Personality: [Describe briefly what your character is like]

Thank you so much for looking this over, and I hope to see some people applying to the clan. Again, thanks so much! : )
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:13:48 am by Rina »

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
Re: Ithayiga (TIGER) Clan --> ACCEPTING!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:51:01 pm »

Name: Garth
Breed: Siberian
Personality: Garth is a loyal and faithful tiger, always willing to put his life in the line for those he cares about.  He may look like a big tough guy, but once you get to know him he's a big softie.  He quite enjoys the company of others, especially females.
Note: I feel all of that comfortable roleplaying in game mostly because my laptop can't make quotation marks (" ") in game and that makes it awkward for me.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/Rairukka/FH/Garth.png[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b] Garth
[b]Age:[/b] 4 yrs
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Breed:[/b] Siberian
[b]Rank:[/b] Second In Command
[b]Personality:[/b] Garth is a loyal and faithful tiger, always willing to put his life in the line for those he cares about.  He may look like a big tough guy, but once you get to know him he's a big softie.  He quite enjoys the company of others, especially females.
[b]Note:[/b] I feel all of that comfortable roleplaying in game mostly because my laptop can't make quotation marks (" ") in game and that makes it awkward for me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:27:11 pm by Rairukka »

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 05:59:56 pm »

Name: Chemi
Breed: Malayan
Personality: Chemi is a caring and positive young tiger. She likes to joke around, but knows when to be serious. She is very responsible and cautious, and would die to save her clan. Chemi is very intelligent and graceful, and always trys to push her limits. She loves to just talk, about anything really, and knows each and every one of her members very well.

IMG:
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i52BannedImageSite/1zqbwvc.jpg[/IMG]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:41:52 pm by The Rainbow Crayon »

porcelainlynxie

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 02:04:36 am »
Hey there Chemi and Garth. I thank you both for submitting your characters to the clan, and I sent you both personal messages with further details. : )

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 10:16:19 pm »
I apologize but I must resign.  I hope you don't take offense to this as I am withdrawing most of my other chars from their packs/tribes/clans so that I may focus on my own pack.  I do hope you understand.