Author Topic: The Mountain Tribe NOW RECUTING(Cougars, Map comingsoon, and leadership open.)  (Read 4299 times)

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hamsteak
    • View Profile

Intro
 You pad along a clif when you see a den. As you walk closer the earth begins to rumble and you fall into a cassom,where you black out. As you awaken you see eyes staring at you. "Greetings to the tribe." The cougar says kindly. You get up and look around the den is covered in a fern.                  Rules of the tribe

---Map----
20% finished (3 hours and 49 mins)for now we will rp in the cape or plains.

1. Swearing is Allowed, but dont be droping the F bomb left and right, just don't cuss alot or i will remove you.
2. Mates outside the tribe is forbbided, if your cought  the leader will punish you.
3.Be kind to others! Don't bully others or again i will remove you.
4. MUST HAVE REALISTIC COLORS, yes you can be albino ;3

HOW TO JOIN
Name;;
Gender;;
Despired Rank;;
Mate;;
Offspring;;
Personalty;;
Form/Imageusername;;
Rp Sample;;(Must have 3 senectens.)

The ranks
Leader- The head of the tibe, they can be females, but if they are exptcing they must step down.
Spiritual Leader/Herbinst- The person who goes and talks to they cats from ages ago for advice and the ones that heal the wounded and ill.

~~~~Leader~~~

Name;; Blake SinClaire
Gender;; Male
Matr;;Punk
Cubs;;Anika(Female),Lullaby(female),Keerah(female), and Tyco(Male)
Desired rank;; Leader if it's not already reserved/taken
Personalty;; Fun loving, highly protective, serious when needed, & highly willing to please
Image/form Username;; Rairukka (Forum & Ingame)
---Spiritual Leader/Herbinist-----

-----guard----

----Scouts----

Name;;Tunike
Gender;;Female
Mate;;None yet
Offspring;;None yet
Personalty;; Kind, caring, brave, loyal, fast, strong, and pushy. She can be really aggressibe at times, but she doesn't like to fight.
--------warriors------

--------apprentices------

----mothers/expcting----

--------elders-------

------kits-----
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:07:49 pm by Gekkani »

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Hamsteak
    • View Profile
This little thin gthat i'm talking into to is for extra things.

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Hamsteak
    • View Profile

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself

Name;; Blake SinClaire
Gender;; Male
Desired rank;; Leader if it's not already reserved/taken
Personalty;; Fun loving, highly protective, serious when needed, & highly willing to please
Image/form Username;; Rairukka (Forum & Ingame)
Rp Sample;; "Burn!  Burn!  Burn!  I wanna watch you burn!  Burn!  Burn!  I wanna watch you burn!  You're gunna get what you deserve.  I wanna watch you burn!  You turned me inside out.  My world is upside down.  You got her are you happy now?  Looking over your shoulder, -Removed by moderator- me over!  I trusted you, sold me out.  This is far from over." Screamed around the arena, cutting Michael Cole off.  The confused and upset look on his face was priceless, could never be bought with a Master Card.  Even the crowd was a bit confused, especially by the titantron which only showed silver sable German Shepherd Dogs in agility trials and police work apprehending criminals.

"Michael Cole, don't think for a second you're going to get off scott free for what you've said about me." A familiar voice snarled from the shadows of the entrance.  The crowd erupted into cheers when they realized who it was.  The music began to fade and Rairukka stepped into the light.  She smirked and basked in the cheers of her ever loyal fans. "That's right my little sheep, your Crazy Shepherd has returned." She addressed the crowd who practically gave her a standing ovation.

She got into the ring, glaring at Cole as if he were a meat bone. "Now, you told these good people over the course of the months that I was in rehab for drug abuse." She growled at him, a cruel smirk crossing her face she saw him pale. "Well, I --" Cole started, but was cut off. "How dare you!" Rai snapped in his face, saliva spraying from her mouth and across Cole's face.  The older man grimaced but dared not reach a hand up to wipe the spit away for fear Rai might do something rash.

"Do you want to know the truth about why I left?" Rai growled lowly at him.  Cole didn't move, he seemed to be scared stiff. "Do my Sheeps wanna know why your Guardian was gone for so long?" She asked the crowd, turning from Cole to look at the crowd who cheered again. "I left for a few months to get my head straightened out.  I was not on any type of drug whatsoever.  The doctors believe, as I did, that I had taken one too many blows to the skull and over the years I had trouble distinguishing reality from fiction." Rai explained, pacing the ring while keeping a careful eye on both Cole and the entrance.

Cole had scuttled out of the ring and back to the announce table, Rai only grinned and continued on. "With the support of my family and friends, I was able to make a full recovery though I do have to check in with the doctors every once in a while to make sure everything is okay for how ever long my career is." She said calmly. "Hopefully it won't be too much longer." Cole muttered into his headset. "I heard that." Rai snapped, glaring at him over her shoulder. "Now I --" Rai started, but was cut off by a familiar theme that belonged to a certain blond Canadian everyone loved to hate. "Really?" Rai asked when the obnoxious music had finally died away and the slightly older man was in front of her.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:22:22 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Hamsteak
    • View Profile
Added ;3

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
Thankies =3

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
Interesting. I got a Cougar character that I'll post here later today. Consider this a /wip C:

xvixenkitsunex

Name;; Punk
Gender;;Female
Despired Rank;;idk what rank the leader's mate gets XD
Mate;;Blake
Offspring;; Anika (Female), Lullaby (Female), Keerah (Female), & Tyco (Male)
Personalty;;Calm,Friendly, protective of her friends and family.
Form/Imageusername;; reirei/xvixenkitsunex
Rp Sample;;

The park had been the perfect place to wander on all fours. It was night time, and many humans didn't want to be out at this time, and if they were they were in one of the nearby restaurants or clubs. The large black wolf shifted through the bushes, his nose twitching as he caught the scent of a rabbit. The large hulking creature took off in that direction, the animal's instincts taking control for the moment.

In a flash of moment he caught the rabbit, rustling the bushes in the process. He paused though lifting his bloodied maw into the air, as he heard movement. -Removed by moderator- did a human actually stumble into the park that night. He growled forgetting about his kill, and attempted to move with out being seen to where he had hidden his clothes. What he didn't realize was his clothes where hidden near to where the woman was.

Shifting back he began pulling on his pants and such. -Removed by moderator- He yelled wiping his mouth realizing there was rabbit blood on his lips.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:23:14 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
Could you possibly put the below as Blake's bio?  His mate & cubs will be applying soon.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name;;[/b] Blake SinClaire
[b]Gender;;[/b] Male
[b]Mate;;[/b] Punk
[b]Cubs;;[/b] Anika (Female), Lullaby (Female), Keerah (Female), & Tyco (Male)
[b]Rank;;[/b] Leader
[b]Personalty;;[/b] Fun loving, highly protective, serious when needed, & highly willing to please
[b]Username;;[/b] Rairukka (Forum & Ingame)

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Hamsteak
    • View Profile

Name;; Punk
Gender;;Female
Despired Rank;;idk what rank the leader's mate gets XD
Mate;;Blake
Offspring;; Anika (Female), Lullaby (Female), Keerah (Female), & Tyco (Male)
Personalty;;Calm,Friendly, protective of her friends and family.
Form/Imageusername;; reirei/xvixenkitsunex
Rp Sample;;

The park had been the perfect place to wander on all fours. It was night time, and many humans didn't want to be out at this time, and if they were they were in one of the nearby restaurants or clubs. The large black wolf shifted through the bushes, his nose twitching as he caught the scent of a rabbit. The large hulking creature took off in that direction, the animal's instincts taking control for the moment.

In a flash of moment he caught the rabbit, rustling the bushes in the process. He paused though lifting his bloodied maw into the air, as he heard movement. -Removed by moderator- did a human actually stumble into the park that night. He growled forgetting about his kill, and attempted to move with out being seen to where he had hidden his clothes. What he didn't realize was his clothes where hidden near to where the woman was.

Shifting back he began pulling on his pants and such. -Removed by moderator- He yelled wiping his mouth realizing there was rabbit blood on his lips.

Relistic colors please It can be albino and oh she can be any rank, but she can be a den mother -helps the new queens on biveing birth
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:23:50 pm by Kikiorylandia »