Author Topic: MoonLitpawptinz Pack/Role-play Recruiting!  (Read 1534 times)

Rainpup

MoonLitpawptinz Pack/Role-play Recruiting!
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:46:04 am »
Alright now! This is a canine Role-play, any type of dog or canine can join as long as when ya make a Character, your the canine, any marks,colors,tuffs,eyes,tails & noses are allowed! I have a map for you. Please message me if you would like to join! ^.^! Now, Here is the positions needed! (we need everything but the alpha & her mate, & the beta & her mate.)

Alpha Female:Emma (Stays with the pack portion that doesn't go with bali to hunt, otherwise, bali is with her.
Alpha Male: Bali
Beta Female:Britney
Beta Male:(need to ask Britney, i forgot her mates name, or even if she had 1 yet.)
Medic:(The Wolf That Heals the others, & Also helps the queens who are giving birth to pups.)
Queens:(These are wolves, expecting pups, or have pups of their own.)
Fighters:(These Wolves Sometimes go on hunting trips with Bali, The Alpha Male. He Takes The Hunters Usually On Hunting Trips. If Were Short on wolves, The Fighters Will Sometimes Come along. Well Anyways, most fighters Fight against any wild wolves,dogs or any packs that decided to enter our territory.)
Hunters:(These are Wolves That Go on Hunting Trips. They Do The Hunting Most of the time, occasionally a Fighter Will Hunt, But Not Always.)
Messengers/Scouts:(These wolves Stay in the den with fighters & Hunters. The messengers give other packs messages From Emma, The Alpha Female, Me, to the other pack's alpha. The Scouts Are Our Border Watchers, They Alert Any Warriors if they see any loners, Then Alert me.)
Priors:(These Are The Older Wolves, such as Elders, Who Will Help Make Decisions In The Pack.)
Omegas/Tyros:(These Wolves share the same den because only tyros are a bit higher then omegas in the pack but they pretty much are treated the same,but tyros are listened to more then omegas, the most weakest wolves in the pack, are omegas usually...The tyros are just in training.)

Tell me the position you want! I may move you if i don't think your doing your job, so be careful & Listen up! Also, our map download is below, make sure i say ya can join first, then download the map, add Rainpup to ur friends list & tell me where ya wanna meet me, it could even be in our map.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2qla4u1tto352o4 <-------------------- Map! ^.^

Offline kiwigirlee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You are full of mushrooms
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
Re: MoonLitpawptinz Pack/Role-play Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:37:06 pm »
Can I be the Medic?
Heres my pic:

She is blind but has an amazing sense of smell, she can tell who or what something is without even seeing things. She often sees her dead ancestors, just black and them.