Author Topic: .::The Vampyrum Wolves::. (GRAND OPENING, GET A HIGH RANK!)  (Read 5637 times)

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
THE VAMPYRUM
DARE YOU ENTER?

WARNING: THIS WILL BE A RATHER GRUESOME PACK! DO NOT JOIN IF YOU'RE FEINT OF HEART!

TO JOIN THE PACK, ONE MUST BE PURE VAMPYRUM. HALF-BREEDS AND MUTTS WILL BE KILLED ON SIGHT. (SO NO "GREY WOLF VAMPYRUM" HYBRIDS. SERIOUSLY.)

ABOUT THE WOLVES
THE VAMPYRUM ARE A RATHER RARE SPECIES OF WOLF, FOUND ONLY IN RAINFOREST AREAS. THEY ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE COME FROM THE NORTH AS SMALL WOLVES, EVENTUALLY INCREASING IN SIZE SO MUCH THEY BECAME THE TOP PREDATOR. THEY ARE CANNIBALISTIC, AND WILL EAT OTHER WOLVES, EVEN MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN SPECIES OR PACK (IF ONE MISBEHAVES). THEY MAKE SACRIFICES TO THEIR GODDESS KORENSA, WHOM THEY BELIEVE TO BE THE RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD, VERY OFTEN.
THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER WOLF. NORMALLY, THEY HAVE STRIPE OR SPOT MARKINGS AND ARE A DARK SHADE OF BROWN. THE NEXT KEY FACTOR IN APPEARANCE IS SIZE. VAMPYRUM ARE AT LEAST TWICE THE SIZE OF A GRAY WOLF, A RUNT WOULD BE ABOUT AS LARGE. IF A VAMPYRUM IS BORN WITH ALL BLACK FUR, THEY ARE BELIEVED TO BE CHOSEN BY KORENSA HERSELF AND ARE IMMEDIATELY HEIR TO THE THRONE ABOVE ALL THE CURRENT RULER'S CHILDREN (THIS IS A VERY RARE SPECTACLE, AND WILL BE PART OF A PLOT. DO NOT MAKE A BLACK PUP WITHOUT PERMISSION.).  

RANKS
EMPEROR
THE EMPEROR IS THE RULER OF ALL VAMPYRUM, AND COMES FROM A VERY PRESTIGIOUS FAMILY, THOUGH THAT CAN VARY DEPENDING ON IF THEY WERE BORN WITH BLACK FUR.

GENERAL
THE GENERAL IS THE SECOND IN COMMAND, USUALLY A CLOSE FRIEND OR CHILD OF THE EMPEROR. THEY DEAL WITH DISCUSSING WAR PLANS AND SACRIFICES.

PRIEST
THE CONDUCTOR OF SACRIFICES AND INTERPRETOR OF PROPHECIES.

WARRIORS
THE DEFENDERS OF THE KINGDOM, THEY SERVE AS PERSONAL GUARDS AND SOLDIERS.

MOTHERS AND PUPS
SELF-EXPLANITORY. THOUGH THEY RANK SO LOW THEY ARE EXPECTED TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE WOULD TREAT THE EMPEROR. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT MORE WARRIORS PROVES THE VAMPYRUM WILL LIVE ON ANOTHER GENERATION.

SLAVES AND SACRIFICES
THEY ARE WARRIORS WHO HAVE DISRESPECTED OR DISOBEYED THE EMPEROR OR KINGDOM ITSELF IN SOME WAY. CAN ALSO BE CAPTURED BY THE VAMPYRUM, CAN BE CANINE OR FELINE.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 04:34:31 am by Duskers »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
Re: .::The Vampyrum Wolves::. (Accepting.)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:54:32 pm »
RULES/GUIDELINES FOR A CHARACTER

So you wish to join? Well, in the Vampyrum pack, we have a few RULES.
Your wolf may NOT be neon colors with spazz markings and a bright teal nose. You HAVE to be earthy, natural colors. See Goth for example.

ONLY make a black Vampyrum pup with permission from Duskers. I will accept it if you fit into the current plot.

Vampyrum are HUGE, at least gray wolf sized (these count as runts). Do not make your character the size of a housecat unless they're a pup.

The Emperor is the largest wolf, so if your ingame character is larger than Goth I will ask you to scale it down. If you fail to comply and continue arguing you will be removed from the pack and blocked.

Vampyrum are normally brown, however I will allow gray and orange ones as well. (Orange as in a Eurasian wolf, see the first rule.) You most certainly do not have to have markings if you don't want to. Any markings are acceptable as long as they blend in with your character's pelt.

I do not like immature roleplayers. If you feel you can't punctuate sentences and use real words, you'd best stay out. If you can, please make sure you know how to use grammar properly. HOWEVER, if you know what you're doing, and you're just so used to internet lingo you can't help it, I understand.

They may seem like they'd be rather hard to follow, however I assure you they are not! There are quit a few, yes, but trust me, I'm rather laid back and I won't freak out if you break one, since pretty much all of em have to do with your appearance.

Easy to read version:

So you wish to join? Well, in the Vampyrum pack, we have a few RULES.
Your wolf may NOT be neon colors with spazz markings and a bright teal nose. You HAVE to be earthy, natural colors. See Goth for example.

ONLY make a black Vampyrum pup with permission from Duskers. I will accept it if you fit into the current plot.

Vampyrum are HUGE, at least gray wolf sized (these count as runts). Do not make your character the size of a housecat unless they're a pup.

The Emperor is the largest wolf, so if your ingame character is larger than Goth I will ask you to scale it down. If you fail to comply and continue arguing you will be removed from the pack and blocked.

Vampyrum are normally brown, however I will allow gray and orange ones as well. (Orange as in a Eurasian wolf, see the first rule.) You most certainly do not have to have markings if you don't want to. Any markings are acceptable as long as they blend in with your character's pelt.

I do not like immature roleplayers. If you feel you can't punctuate sentences and use real words, you'd best stay out. If you can, please make sure you know how to use grammar properly. HOWEVER, if you know what you're doing, and you're just so used to internet lingo you can't help it, I understand.

-CHAT RULES- (OOC and Forum Thread)
MINOR curses are allowed, just try not to do it for every other word. Also, please try to keep it off of the forum thread as much as possible.

Even if all of your characters are total jerks and hate the world, please be friendly OOC.

Do not start arguments with everyone. You may have an issue with someone and take em up on it (lol) but make sure it doesn't poison the pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They may seem like they'd be rather hard to follow, however I assure you they are not! There are quit a few, yes, but trust me, I'm rather laid back and I won't freak out if you break one, since pretty much all of em have to do with your appearance.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:32:04 pm by Duskers »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 07:54:43 pm »
MEMBERS

Member count: 3

Please make your image no more than 200 px by 200 px around! If you need to use iaza.com to resize it like I did.

EMPEROR
Goth
?
Played by Duskers

-LOOKING FOR MATE-

GENERAL
Open

PRIEST
Amahady
?
Played by RyuuWolf

WARRIORS
Lilaeni
?
Played by Flatsoda

-NOT LOOKING FOR MATE-

MOTHERS AND PUPS
None

SLAVES AND SACRIFICES
None
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:28:14 pm by Duskers »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 07:54:52 pm »
Joining

I see I've managed to keep your attention! Well, that's good, because here is the best part: making a character! Though the characters are very cold-hearted, yours has a 99.99% chance of being accepted. If there's something wrong with it then I'll tell you to fix it. Anyway, the form!

Code: [Select]
*picture of character or a link to a picture*
Ingame Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Looking for a mate (yes or no):
And that's it! Just post with that form filled out to join. I'll start:

http://www.iaza.com/work/110515C/iaza15291476193300.jpg
Ingame Username: Duskers
Character's Name: Goth
Personality: Goth is a very cocky, hot-tempered boy that is barely old enough to rule. He can sometimes make very rash decisions, but being the emperor no one can really speak out against him. He is very close to the god Korensa, and can summon her most anytime at his will, though she cannot harm the living in any way, so it is of no help in battle.
Looking for a mate: Yes
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:56:38 pm by Duskers »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 07:55:04 pm »
APPLICATIONS ARE...
*Open*/Closed

Weather: Warm, but rainy
Prey: Very plentiful
Plot/prophecy: Too early for one
Announcements: Currently working on a Vampyrum home map!

Note : Prey doesn't consist entirely of huge wolves, can also be rabbits, deer, etc. Anything that moves, basically.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:00:02 pm by Duskers »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
Re: .::The Vampyrum Wolves::. (GRAND OPENING!)
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 11:04:32 pm »
doesn't anyone want to join?

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
Re: .::The Vampyrum Wolves::. (GRAND OPENING!)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 04:33:36 am »
anyone..?

/forever alone face

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
Re: .::The Vampyrum Wolves::. (GRAND OPENING, GET A HIGH RANK!)
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 12:36:12 pm »
I'll join, but I'll have to do it in a while XD

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 12:52:13 pm »
Me wants to join. (Don't STARE at my newbie rank,I just don't get on often.I like to roleplay.Alot. >.>)

But unfourtionatly,I cannot post a pic because my comp freezes whenever I go on photobucket or tinypic or whereever is a picture-hosting site. Sorry. I'll just put a description... Nvm.

(Link to pic: http://www.iaza.com/work/110516C/iaza18347421883700.png)

Ingame Username: Flatsoda
Character's Name: Lilaeni
Rank(wanted): Warrior,please.
Personality: Lilaeni is quiet; but she packs a punch. She has an abnormally large forehead,which explains why she is always,ALWAYS silently giving out ideas for herself.She is a quick learner.But,deep down in this strong-boned warrior,she has a bit of a soft feeling for those around her.

Brb,cinnamin bunz. >:3

-Faves page really quickly.-
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:12:07 pm by Suave dog »

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 03:10:52 pm »
YAY. <3

Accepted. Enjoy them cinnamon buns >w>