Author Topic: Pack Tatani (now recruting :D)  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Lionessesrule

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • I've been here for a long time...
    • View Profile
    • google
Pack Tatani (now recruting :D)
« on: May 27, 2011, 02:56:18 am »
                                      WELLCOME TO PACK TATANI!!!!!

*You are walking through a dense forest with fur trees all over this is youre safe haven this is.............Tatani you run through the trees wanting to rid your past when you hear a twig snap you stop and slowly turn around standing on a rock is a female wolf her head high and tail high she looks at you she simply says "You joining my pack?" Puzzled you say "What pack?" She smiles and says "my pack....th e pack of Tatani if you wish to join.." SHe turns and walks away but you linger then without another thought you run after her.*

Can you survive?Pack TAtani is a verry stricked pack none of the less sweet though they will always look out for their friends and family but be warned one slip of the paw may lead to disaster!

If you want to join fill out these:
Name of wolf:
Ingame username:
Pic (you dont need one although it would be nice):
Discrtiption:

LEADER:Dawn                                    Gender:Female
                                     Picture:Getting it
                                     description:Is a sweet and caring leader but dont be fooled if you kill anyone or hurt anyone in her pack and your not in it she will make sure you suffer for it. Is a verry beautiful wolf with a white pelt with a pinkish tint.

wolfgirl56

Re: Pack Tatani (now recruting :D)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:47:15 pm »
No need to make triple topics of the pack, you just need one.

Offline Lionessesrule

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • I've been here for a long time...
    • View Profile
    • google
Re: Pack Tatani (now recruting :D)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 04:24:10 am »
I know but there waz a tyhing where it said "Did not post please try again" and so i kept trying and.........