Poll

Hey guys Guess what?

May is pet cancer month!!
0 (0%)
You can help by donating to pet co unleashed
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: May is pet cancer month  (Read 5871 times)

milothegolden

May is pet cancer month
« on: May 21, 2014, 02:40:36 am »
Hey I saw a preview that may is pet cancer month!! Poor little balls of fluff :(
If you want to help pet donate to any local shelter or donate to pet co unleashed, I'm helping pets by doing a pt fundraiser before I turn 12 which is when I'm volunteering for a shelter called lucky dog(that's where I got my dog, I still miss you Otis)

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: May is pet cancer month
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 03:13:03 am »
Aye, please donate whenever you get a chance.

Back in July, my beloved corgi, James, was diagnosed with brain cancer. There was nothing we could do but help
ease his journey. They said we would have four weeks.

But miracles do happen. With the support of friends and family, we were able to get some medication that would reduce the pressure and ease pain. He never gave up, and was the best dog I could ever hope for.

He really started to decline during the winters his breathing was labored and he.. Just was different. I knew he wasn't feeling good, but we just knew it wasn't his time yet.

I was at school the day of his tragic death. My mother said that his nose was bleeding and they couldn't get it to stop. He was having sever pain and it was just time. They had to let him go while I was still at school. I wasn't told until I got home.

James was only nine. He was too young and too good of a dog to deserve it. He would bark, snap and growl at strangers until the day he died, he was loyal to his family, and always made room for fun. He would cuddle with me and fall asleep with his head on my chest.

So please, please, please donate whenever you can. I do not want other families to go through what James had to endure.

RIP James (2005-2014)
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 04:59:30 pm »
I wish good luck to you and to the staff that are in the local shelter.
If I could, If I only could I would donate money but unluckily, I can't due to my age and that I'm not the only one in my house.
Poor dogs ;-; I wish good luck to the local shelter and to all the dogs, including you as well. <3

In-game username: Honest~Faith

milothegolden

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:58:46 pm »
Most of us can't donate but we can still make the dogs who are alive and well have great, happy and long lives. :)