Author Topic: Animated short ideas?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline bloodlinewolves

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Animated short ideas?
« on: October 12, 2014, 12:10:41 am »
Since i was little, i studied animation, and after years and years and years of studying, watching tutorials, and keeping all of my creativity locked inside, i believe im ready to try an animated short! Only...i have no idea what to animate! any ideas?

If you have a scene you want animated i will not charge you for it i will treat it as a request :3 here is an example of one animation: [youtube]9okYLqHp07E[/youtube]

actual link if vid does not play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9okYLqHp07E&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12dytsbzmfwezoyo04civ1btpm5gvnigfw

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Animated short ideas?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 03:37:03 am »
Well majority of us here love animal live and animals in general, it might be a very common thing to see others make but I think you would have a fun time doing just that. Maybe you should just try to have a little scene play out between two or tree different characters without too much going on. If you feel up to it too you could record voices for it too or get people to voice act for it all depending on how serious you want to be about it or time you want to spend.

I don't feel like I can nudge in any proper ideas for you, but maybe you could see if you can come up with a little story consisting of a few characters with their own personalities.

The running cycle there didn't look bad at all so I'm sure you could make something quite nice.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline bloodlinewolves

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Animated short ideas?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 06:38:24 am »
Thank you, i have improved over the years, and have animated a short scene when i was just beginning, and i believe im ready to try again, but i didn't want to re animate it because the story it fallowed was old