Author Topic: Retiring/Leaving FeralHeart for Good  (Read 2045 times)

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Retiring/Leaving FeralHeart for Good
« on: August 29, 2016, 06:41:09 am »
Yes The Title says it all. Now Before I go into detail as to why I am leaving.
What I say here are my opinions and mine alone. I advise you if you do not agree with me then do not say anything at all. Also if you don't have anything nice to say please also not say anything. I would love to leave the game and forums on happier and cheerful terms.
Now the the first reason I have decided to leave and retire from my long years of being on FH and in it's lovely community.
I am leaving because the community has really gone down. The rudeness that is now shown to both members and mods really upsets me. Humor Wise and in the ways to get a reaction from someone. I do not have anything against the lovely mods and I thank them for all the things they have done for all of us.
I am also leaving because I have had a few bad experiences with people in the past and present.
Also recently I have been under going a lot of stress, friend and family wise.
The overall thing is I don't feel like I need to be here let alone I'm just not as interested in staying as I did 4 years ago, I have been here for 5 happy years and I am glad that I have made some good friends, memories and Characters out of it.
I would love to thank Red and all the mods for keeping this game up and going for as long as it has been.
I am sorry for leaving, Thank you for the memories and Take care Everyone.
Farewell

~Recce~

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Retiring/Leaving FeralHeart for Good
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 06:48:12 am »
Recce, you may not believe me or anything, but I am truly sorry for everything I have done. EVERYTHING. And...I really hate that you feel you have to leave. You were one of my closest friends, and I literally just can't forgive myself for doing that to you. But I won't try to stop you from leaving FH or anything, but I truly mean it when I say we will all miss you. So very much. I'm truly not saying this just to look good, I really will miss you. I really hope that everything treats you well in life. Please take care of yourself. And once again, I'm really sorry...

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 06:51:39 am »
Sorry to hear about your stress. I hope things start to get better. I know what it's like (currently in a bad situation too).
Anyway, good luck out there! :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 07:05:00 am »
I am sorry you are going through so many struggle right now. I know how you feel, and it can be pretty hard coping with it.  The reasons you stated are understandable and I hope everything goes well for you.

Preach

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 08:53:28 am »
Sorry to see you and Ship seeing the negatives on FeralHeart. However I completely agree with you. <3 I hope some changes and changes quick. Sorry to hear you're going through problems.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 09:37:09 am »
It's been absolutely amazing to know you, Recce, and I still stalk you on your deviantArt so I'll be trying to keep in touch that way. I hope you feel better soon. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 11:36:02 am »
I feel so sad for you, like I didn't met you before but I act normal/nice to everyone, even to who I don't know.
But maybe some of the people might not get me good, it's their opinion and I don't do anything for that.
I feel so sorry about your family, I am so sorry about everything I did to you (if I did be4).
I and everyone will miss you so much, I hope sometime you will come back. <3

Take care of yourself, too.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:38:09 am by Yanchan »
schön

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 12:40:33 pm »
There are some members I wish I'd been able to meet and befriend over the years, you being one of them. You always seem so joyous and lively! It's truly saddening to see another amazing member of our community say their good-byes, but I can see exactly where you're coming from. Good luck, best wishes to you, and farewell<3

You are amazing <3

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 07:37:27 pm »
It has been a pleasure and honor knowing you, Reccewolf. I hope you find happiness where ever you go and end up.
Good luck. <3
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:41:29 pm by Pkf7 »
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 07:52:53 pm »
Take care Recce, it's sad to see ya go. Thank you for your contribution to the community, you'll be missed<3 Lots of luck to you wheever you may go next~
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.