Author Topic: Oniveth - Canine Empire Group  (Read 3097 times)

CaptainFlare

Oniveth - Canine Empire Group
« on: May 21, 2017, 02:20:42 am »
Hello there! Are you bored of roleplaying the same old thing all the time? Are you sick of having to follow a bunch of rules to join a roleplay? Are you tired of having to be 100% literate all the time in order to participate? If you thought 'yes' to any of these questions, then Oniveth may be the right group for you! Our rules are not very strict (for the most part) and the staff are willing to budge on many restrictions (especially in terms of character creation). Oniveth is literate (mostly), beautifully mapped, sited, skyped, and looking to create an environment that is laid-back. We don't take a lot of things seriously, and don't require much of our members. If you're still skeptical, check out our website! We have plenty of information for those who are thinking about joining our family ^^

If you're certain you would like to become a part of Oniveth, please register for our website and contact one of our staff members, or find our recruiter today in the grounds! I hope to meet many wonderful people today and I am excited to announce that Oniveth has now been officially released!

Our Website: http://oniveth.proboards.com
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:10:30 pm by CaptainFlare »

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Oniveth - Canine Empire Group
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 03:34:52 pm »
I've visited the website recently, and I've read everything (the rules, information to read before joining, and so on~).
I find the plot and history very interesting, and I would like to join with one of my roleplay canine characters. The name of my character is Aragorn.
When the summer holidays start, I'll go active in this group!
I'll go and pre-register now. :)
doing what i feel like

CaptainFlare

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:26:32 pm »
I've visited the website recently, and I've read everything (the rules, information to read before joining, and so on~).
I find the plot and history very interesting, and I would like to join with one of my roleplay canine characters. The name of my character is Aragorn.
When the summer holidays start, I'll go active in this group!
I'll go and pre-register now. :)

sweet! o: Glad you've taken an interest in our project ^^ added you to the map testing group

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 06:36:37 pm »
I've signed up on the site, My username on the site is 'Loading'.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 07:22:25 pm »
Uh, unfortunately the site won't let me register..? When I choose my Forum Username (which is Aragorn) it just loads the same page, and doesn't proceed to the forum site.
 Next to the name choosing are is red text saying "Note: usernames may only contain a-z and 0-9, and may be no longer than twenty characters."
:l
doing what i feel like

CaptainFlare

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 11:49:35 pm »
Uh, unfortunately the site won't let me register..? When I choose my Forum Username (which is Aragorn) it just loads the same page, and doesn't proceed to the forum site.
 Next to the name choosing are is red text saying "Note: usernames may only contain a-z and 0-9, and may be no longer than twenty characters."
:l

hmmm... that's odd; never had that problem before. i'll try and figure out what's up with that.

edit: I was able to register under Aragorn o: I'll delete the account now, let me know if you still can't get in
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:52:21 pm by CaptainFlare »

CaptainFlare

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 04:12:26 pm »
(Bumping because we're recruiting today)

CaptainFlare

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 06:18:54 am »
Side note: I'm drawing all long term member's characters as memes depending on their personality lmao

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 11:52:24 pm »
Good luck with recruitment.
Y'all seem interesting.~
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

CaptainFlare

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 05:59:40 pm »
Good luck with recruitment.
Y'all seem interesting.~

I'm glad you think so 8'D
and thanks hh we'll need it since I'm bad at recruiting