Author Topic: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...  (Read 59351 times)

Offline .Mars.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Human~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
Re: Patch 1.17: Some things are better kept secret...
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2019, 08:09:19 pm »
Oh, I had a question also.. would it be possible to add a larger range with character sizing?
Like: Being able to make them even more small or larger?
An ordinary girl in a monotone world.

Offline Kitsunez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2019, 08:14:15 pm »
I never thought I'd see the day we got the source code and did more than some fancy modifications—we have been truly blessed.........

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2019, 08:42:16 pm »
I feared this would come too soon.  Perhaps i was right.
I have not tested it yet though.

It's nice but, did you think of ALL the animations people made? We can't use them anymore. Also the fact that we MUST download the latest update to continue to play isn't cool. I didn't want to download it now bc i wanted to use again all the animations i had.

If, what you have said is true.  It might be nice if someone was to leak the files required to make animations so that customization for animations could continue.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2019, 08:44:03 pm »
Lowkey wondering where you got the source from. It's a little sketch and if you have Kovu's permission to edit the game.  Even though he's been gone for years it feels a bit sketchy like theft. I'm sure he's had the game copyrighted in his name.

Don't get me wrong I'm thankful and appreciate the hard work you guys put into this. I dunno I just get mixed feelings I guess.

Definitely my mood in a nutshell. Lol

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2019, 08:49:06 pm »
Okay, now it's working. I just gotta get my files back cause he fh files in my usb drive got corrupted! :( Anyway, new FH works, but unfortunately, I think most of my friends are quitting cause they don't like the new updates with the bugs and glitches.

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2019, 09:08:39 pm »
Lol, I'm just here appreciating Spirit's work. This person and the staff team are working their butt off right now for all of these bug issues :)
I am currently working on fanart of this update, actually. It's about the tail sizing feature because that's a feature I've been waiting for since 2014 ._.

It's meant to have some humor in it. But it's always described that Ellen has a big fluffy tail lol
doing what i feel like

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2019, 09:09:52 pm »
Never thought I'd see the day! This is super exciting. I've definitely got to check all the new stuffs and update a few character designs ;)

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline RedKkPuppy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2019, 09:10:18 pm »
This is awesome! However I'm currently unable to play on Mac with this new update (using playonmac), is that going to be fixed soon?

I also really hope that with this comes the potential that the old maps might return, I think that could possibly be the best thing you could do for the game at this point and I know so many are asking and hoping for it..

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2019, 09:16:55 pm »
The day we all never thought would come...<3

Hang in there guys, things will be sorted out soon~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2019, 09:21:13 pm »
this is probably one of the most exciting updates i've heard for any game like this in a while! this update and the idea of future updates is definitely going to revive me in this community. just reading "we have attained the source code" put me in a rush and THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. for adding even more customization, the lack of color and tail size variation has been bothering me quite a bit (especially when trying to find something "exactly realistic" for certain characters)

i can't wait to see the dynamics of future updates, i'm so glad i saw this in my dA notifications, and good luck with adding more features!!!

***EDIT*** : agh.. i just realized i have to reinstall the entire game. still excited though. after going back through the replies on this, would things like mass markings still work if other modifications don't? currently all i really have is mass markings and preset sync
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:38:56 pm by snappyhyena »