Author Topic: Do I need to reinstall 1.15 markings for 1.16?  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Do I need to reinstall 1.15 markings for 1.16?
« on: November 05, 2018, 07:21:12 am »
Had to type this fast otherwise I'd get adblocked to death by that darn popup, so ye or no? Sorry for not explaining the thing, had to type this fast. DX
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Do I need to reinstall 1.15 markings for 1.16?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 08:36:44 am »
You do not have to uninstall 1.15 in order to make room for 1.16 in your files/on your computer.
The .exe file should run and the folders should be replaced as required for the update.

What I would suggest is saving any mods you have downloaded/making sure you still have the downloaded .rar/.zip files, as everything alongside the update is reset to a default. This includes mass markings and items.
The items and mass markings .png/.jpg files should still be in your C: > FeralHeart > media > items/textures > markings however, so don't worry about sending all of the items files and markings files back in all over again as you would have had to do before. The only thing you do have to do, is take the items.cfg and markings.cfg from your mass markings and items packs and put it back into C: > FeralHeart.

Other mods you may have downloaded such as maps, interfaces, podiums, etc. may have to be reinstalled.
So make sure you've got those downloads saved somewhere on your computer for reinstallation.

Hope this helps.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 05:27:02 pm »
Moving this to game help
Farewell everyone<3

Calvary

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 11:42:30 pm »
Hello Jenn!

As Scallywag already made you aware, you do not have to reinstall the markings! Simply follow Scally's instructions, and you should be good to go! Let us know if the solution worked for you, so we can close up this thread if necessary. Let us know if we are allowed to close this thread once your issue has been resolved! Thanks a bunch!