Author Topic: Forum Awards not showing [SOLVED]  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Forum Awards not showing [SOLVED]
« on: May 02, 2013, 07:04:09 pm »
Ok so I'm zooming the forums seeing what questions I can answer, then I see "Member of Season" people not having a little award button under there name like previous members have gotten. Same with the winner of the last Art contest.
Now I'm not sure if its just my ipad derping on me, but I was just wondering.

Also, I know a possible answer to this is just the slow "catching up" thing happening here from the Updates to just minor things.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:58:34 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Awards not showing
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 07:57:19 pm »
Yeah I believe Red said it had something to do with updates that Raz has done to the forum. Back when me, Ress, and Raw got the MOTs we had our badges coming up late too. I'm sure they're working on it already. I also don't think they've come up with a badge for the art contest yet... not sure I could be wrong. You can try asking Red he should know :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:12 pm »
Yeah I believe Red said it had something to do with updates that Raz has done to the forum. Back when me, Ress, and Raw got the MOTs we had our badges coming up late too. I'm sure they're working on it already. I also don't think they've come up with a badge for the art contest yet... not sure I could be wrong. You can try asking Red he should know :)
Yeah possibly I've heard stuff about that from just other people on game, but haven't really found a trend explaining it except the closest thing being the random registrations trend. I'm sure time would eventually tell in the long run. Don't really want to bother Red with something as minor as this that could be explained in the next Update...when we get it that is.
Thanks Lord <33
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 02:57:02 pm »
The forum needs an update for the badges and award system to work again, until then no new badges can be assigned to members.

The update itself is quite a big one and not something that will be done very soon so there's not too much that can be done about the badges in this case.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 05:57:32 pm »
The forum needs an update for the badges and award system to work again, until then no new badges can be assigned to members.

The update itself is quite a big one and not something that will be done very soon so there's not too much that can be done about the badges in this case.
Ah, very well then.
Thank you so much for clearing that up Red. ^^
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358