Author Topic: Roleplay Ideas  (Read 1717 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Roleplay Ideas
« on: February 15, 2014, 08:26:09 pm »

Hello Floofs!

Well guys, think its time I made another roleplay since I haven't made any in a while which is such a shock to me! :o But, the worst thing is I've ran out of ideas of what to do my roleplays about. Over my time I've done roleplays ranging from sea life, horses, humans, cats, dogs, dinosaurs, lions, wild dogs and many more.  So I'm pretty stuck on ideas of what to do for my next roleplays, I do have a brief idea on what I wants my roleplays to be about (based on) although I don't really have a good idea, especially on plots and what not. So now floofs. I'm giving you guys the chance to help Ol'Taylor out on deciding the roleplay, feel free to post as many ideas as you want on the three things I'm giving you;

1~I am wanting one of them to be based on humans.
2~The other one I am wanting is to be based on PitBulls, Stafforshire Bull Terriers, Bull Terriers (etc) and maybe about fighting, or like my old one (where they escape and live in a huge house or something).
3~Last but not least, I am wanting on based around our equine friends. Weather it be from wild horses or to tame, its entirely up to you guys to give me the ideas.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have for me and I just can't wait to make my new roleplay!! But, thank you floofs for helping meh!

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:43:59 pm »
Short and lame post (mine not yours lol), I know, but if there's a book you like woth something what you're thinking of, try that? I hope I helped~

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay Ideas
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 08:59:37 pm »

Thanks you Shadow! I don't really read books though so it'll have to be my tv programmes and films :)
Thanks floof! I'll sure take this idea into consideration as I wait for a few more replies.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.