Author Topic: Favourite Roleplay?? Please answer!!  (Read 3270 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Roleplay?? Please answer!!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 08:46:16 pm »
Thanks Tangled, all of your Rps seem to all be very successful :3 I love the Zodiac sign idea, it's so creative! I'll make sure to add you to the credits too <3 If you have any ideas you're not sure about, feel free to PM me if you want!!
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 05:15:05 am »
It was a OLLDDDDD two player portal rp.. Maybe 30 years after portal 2.. Wheatley fell to Earth and somhow managed to turn himself into a human. After that he went to get revenge on GLaDOS and he turned her into his pet AT.. tHEY ENDED UP ON bONFIRE and lived on HATING eachother.  GLaDOS can't hunt.. She is too fat and  ANYTHING would kill her on this island so she had to stay with Wheatley. Wheatley was just so lonely.. And he can't tell a fruit from poison ivy.. He needed GLaDOS to keep him from walking off a cliff.... Soon Wheatley was never online.. I don't know if he died or something else.. He has never come on since 2012.. I still remember that rp like it was yesterday and I still use GLaDOS the cat.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:17:11 am by kate »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 06:06:59 am »
Since I roleplay on forums (even roleplay in general) very loosely, I can't name a favorite forum roleplay. But I can describe my favorite roleplay group that I was active on for about 2 years in-game.

In 2011, I was on a Warrior cat character named Silverheart, without a clan. I believe I was hanging out with some wolves (pretty rare right?...) and then I saw two clan's, Oakclan and Forestclan, fighting. I started to jump in their fight, trying to find out what was happening. After the argument was over, I believe I was invited to and joined Oakclan at first, but I was convinced to join Forestclan. So then I left Oakclan and joined Forestclan. I roleplayed regularly in that group, and it started to get big for me. Even a member took a photo with me in it and made a Facebook page. In 2012, I created a kit named Stormkit for two cats. Since the father was a mutant cyborg, the kit was part mutant. I remember spending time with my 3 other siblings, only saying "mew" for the first few times I roleplayed on that character. I also remember making an enemy named Blackkit. I grew (skipping apprentice-hood because my other siblings did) and I became a full warrior after awhile. A kit hated me then because she thought I would kill the leader to steal her place. I then got possessed by Tigerclaw's soul and killed one of the warriors (he wanted to be killed), and planning to kill the deputy so I can take the place (I soon got over that, don't worry lol!). Then probably in the beginning of 2013, the roleplay died after the original leader (who I forgot the name of) retired, once revived for a bit, then died completely. Stormfeather, with her mother dead and father and siblings lost, joined another clan, which I had never went on since late August. :B

The back-story before the clan was pretty legit. Forestclan branched from Oakclan; I believe the leader (was a warrior at that time) got angry at the leader of Oakclan and made her own clan.

Since this was so long ago, I don't remember much.

Even how horrible my roleplaying was (and still is), how I humiliated myself many times, Forestclan would always be my favorite and longest roleplay I have ever been in.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:08:36 am by OhKelseyYou »

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 04:12:39 am »
probably warrior cats and lion king