Author Topic: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?  (Read 8687 times)

Aicosu125

Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?
« on: October 05, 2012, 11:32:44 pm »
Hello guys you have probably clicked on this cause of the name. Ok well recently I have been seeing people use this game for sexual things. I'm not sure why but there have been people raping other users and people just plain sexual things. I would like this to stop but I don't think it will ever be stopped. So that is all I wanted to say feel free to reply to this and what not. BYE ^^

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 12:04:29 am »
Yes, this is a widely known issue. :/
However, it was deemed against the rules, so anyone seen doing this isn't reading/obeying the rules very well.
It's not really something that can just be stopped by saying, "hey, you aren't allowed to do that," but hopefully people will understand eventually, that this is not what FeralHeart is for. c:

Offline starlight1234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 07:04:38 pm »
Spamming, is a major issue in the south pole if not anyplace. I've been with friends many times and seen this, when i was in the south pole, i had many people spamming us in whisper local etc... What i did firstly was ignored them, then it got worse and worse with more wordings... etc...Then what i did is i just simply block them..  But my main concern is when with friends or family members for fun, it turns into tears with things that are said.

I've seen lots of people recently spamming in General. Also seen some powerplay/Godmoding in Fluorite. In the south pole there was Spamming recently before i went off feral heart for matters that are privet to myself, They was deliberately spamming to get in trouble, just a few tips

"Ignore"
"Block"
If it continues once blocking them, they use a trick when they unblock themselves again. This is caused by you blocking and then they typing your name for block, and then they unblock they might try for example...
"Raping"
Or anything like that...
Trolling..Is a major issue that can be dealt with if speaking to a moderator. Just simply report if any issues, just thought of a message seeing others, messaging...
~~~Starlight1234~~~ c: "Derp"

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 08:12:53 pm »
also people spamming is another issue that is annoying but it is not as worst then people doing sexual things. it's inapporiate and is not something we want to see this game is ment to hang out and have fun not doing you know - that! like yestarday i saw to players doing  sexual things together ( no seenshot to show a mod what they done becuase i don't how to screenshot -_-) it was very unpleasent site to see even from other people they got upset about this too!

PS. sorry i must have made a run on sentence but it is- ugh. well the best to do when you see this is to sceenshot it and send it to a mod as evidence or else they can't do anything (sorry for miss spelling too)
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:40:22 pm »
This is a bad issue, like Ruby stated.
I strongly suggest, if you ever see this again, report it. Don't know how? Look
here.

Sorry you've come across this, Razmirz even had to close down the server for about a week due to the raping issue.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 01:03:45 pm »
Because many users are young and at the stage in their life when...how should I put it? Things like that are suddenly more interesting what with hormone levels and other physiological things I won't go in detail about. Some people will grow out of that stage quicker than others. But I don't think this is an issue anyone can put a stop to entirely. Just a fact of life.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54:46 pm »
Ah, I remember when FeralHeart was a quiet, rape free game. X3 I never go on it anymore because of the lag, the trolling, and well... This.

I have seen this problem everywhere, and it is one of the, if not the most annoying and irritable problems with FeralHeart. Sure if people want to do it, they should do it in a private map or area, and in private messaging. Young children play this game and it is not right for them. (Most of the time)
Normally I don't mind buttswinging, it is the vulgar chat you have to deal with at worst.

One thing I suggest (that many will hate me for) would be to remove the buttswing action altogether, and maybe bring it back when people get their act together. Or maybe replace these actions with new, cleaner and better actions. Like in IT.

Reporting is an effective way to stop someone ''raping'' another persons character in Bonfire or Fluorite. Where everyone can see them. But people will just come back, and many trolls do this because they ''like'' attention and the know they will get noticed for it. Another effective thing if it is a troll running around butt swinging people is just to block them.

If you are not the ''blocking'' type *like me* I would strongly suggest you just walk away, and if he follows you, just sit down and ignore him, no matter what he does. He would most likely get bored and leave. If he keeps going though you should tell a staff member. And always take a screenshot and keep his name on a notepad or other program.

I only report members to staff in worst case scenarios.

yestarday i saw to players doing  sexual things together ( no seenshot to show a mod what they done becuase i don't how to screenshot -_-) it was very unpleasent site to see even from other people they got upset about this too!

I am on a mac so I forget how to screenshot on a windows, I am pretty sure it is Print Screen. If you are on a mac I suggest you go to controls in options and change it to a key you feel comfortable with.
^^'

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:01:49 pm by Lugai »

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 02:11:23 am »
Ah, I remember when FeralHeart was a quiet, rape free game. X3 I never go on it anymore because of the lag, the trolling, and well... This.

I have seen this problem everywhere, and it is one of the, if not the most annoying and irritable problems with FeralHeart. Sure if people want to do it, they should do it in a private map or area, and in private messaging. Young children play this game and it is not right for them. (Most of the time)
Normally I don't mind buttswinging, it is the vulgar chat you have to deal with at worst.

One thing I suggest (that many will hate me for) would be to remove the buttswing action altogether, and maybe bring it back when people get their act together. Or maybe replace these actions with new, cleaner and better actions. Like in IT.

Reporting is an effective way to stop someone ''raping'' another persons character in Bonfire or Fluorite. Where everyone can see them. But people will just come back, and many trolls do this because they ''like'' attention and the know they will get noticed for it. Another effective thing if it is a troll running around butt swinging people is just to block them.

If you are not the ''blocking'' type *like me* I would strongly suggest you just walk away, and if he follows you, just sit down and ignore him, no matter what he does. He would most likely get bored and leave. If he keeps going though you should tell a staff member. And always take a screenshot and keep his name on a notepad or other program.

I only report members to staff in worst case scenarios.

yestarday i saw to players doing  sexual things together ( no seenshot to show a mod what they done becuase i don't how to screenshot -_-) it was very unpleasent site to see even from other people they got upset about this too!

I am on a mac so I forget how to screenshot on a windows, I am pretty sure it is Print Screen. If you are on a mac I suggest you go to controls in options and change it to a key you feel comfortable with.
^^'

A bit off topic, but, you said you could remove the butswing action? How do you even do that?

CloudFish

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:11:29 am »
Believe what they are refering to the ability to turn off the actions by unchecking it like you would to turn off general and local and such.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 12:34:45 pm »
You need to take a few screenshots and send them to a MOD. Users like to not follow the Game Rules or they are not aware of them.

And if you don't know how to report, go here --> http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0

I sure hope this stops.

~~Alaskan~~